Chapter 24

Present

There they stood Elena, Caroline, Katherine, Jenna, and Stefan along with their children. They looked around and realized they weren't in Anaya's hut anymore but in a large living room. Elena was the first to notice all the people. Bonnie, Damon, Jeremy, Davina, Alaric, Marcel, Bianca, Jackson, Hayley, Camille, Freya, Finn, Elijah, Klaus, Rebekah, and Kol. 

When she saw Kol he heart stopped like it did every time she saw him. She smiled and quickly ran into his arms. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him. As if to say he is never letting her go again.  

Elena pulled away from Kol slowly and turned to see Jenna holding Leilani and Samara and Rosalie just standing there. Samara and Rosalie looked up and saw Finn. Rosalie and Samara ran to him and wrapped their small arms around him. Jenna walked over to him and smiled. She placed a kiss on his lips. 

"Daddy!" Rosalie exclaimed. Finn looked down at his daughters and smiled. Stefan was with Rebekah and she greeting her little ones and Katherine was with Elijah while he was also greeting his little ones. Kol was greeting his little ones. Caroline walked over to Klaus and her 3 little ones followed her. McKenna and Scarlett ran to hug Klaus. "We missed you daddy!" They exclaimed. 

Bonnie, Damon, Jeremy, Davina, Alaric, Marcel, Bianca, Jackson, Hayley, Camille and Freya all watched this. Caroline sensed that Klaus was with someone the moment she laid eyes on him. So she avoid giving him any sign of affection and confronting him and the whore until the children met everyone and went to sleep. 

Elena, Kol, Stefan, Rebekah, Elijah, Katherine, Jenna, Finn, and Klaus could sense the shift in the mood as Caroline was quiet and glaring at Cami. Everyone didn't sense it. 

"Children come!" Katherine called for all of the kids. "We want you all to meet some people." She looked towards Elijah since she didn't know everyone here.

Elijah introduce Damon, Bonnie, Jeremy, Freya, Hayley, and Jackson as aunts and uncles. Well Bianca, Alaric, Marcel, and Davina were family friends and Cami was Niklaus's friend. 

Quickly Rebekah went to put the children to sleep. Since it was past their bedtimes. She walked back into the living room to see Caroline, Elena, Stefan, Katherine, and Jenna hugging their loved ones. Caroline looked over to see Cami trying to touch Klaus. 

Kol and Finn looked at each other and gulped. Caroline snapped her head towards them and walked over to them. "I asked the both of you to do one thing." Caroline growled. 

"We tried to get them to break up on multiple occasions, we even warned Nik that something bad would happen." Finn said. 

"I said if all fail we kill her but Finn wanted the high road." Kol sighed. 

Caroline looked at Cami trying to get Klaus's attention. "Look at her, she knows he's married and she is still trying to get him to pay attention to her." Caroline furrowed her eyebrows as she crossed her arms. 

"Don't don nothing stupid, Caroline." Stefan said as he walked over and stood next to Kol. 

"Me? You should be telling him that." Caroline said as she pointed towards Klaus who was now trying to kindly get rid of Cami. 

"Come on Klaus. We were together even before she went back into the past." Cami said. 

"Camille. I told you. I don't love you, I love her." Klaus said. He didn't want to draw attention to them but he knew Caroline was staring them down while the other discreetly watched. 

"You don't mean that." Cami said as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I could always find a way to get rid of Caroline for good."

"Oh hell no, that bitch has got to go." Caroline growled drawing attention to her from the others. 

"Not again." Kol, Finn, Stefan, Elijah, Katherine, Elena, Jenna, and Rebekah all said as Caroline quickly walked over to where Cami and Klaus were. She pushed Cami off of Klaus. 

"I don't know if you haven't notice, but I'm not going anywhere." Caroline said. 

"I wouldn't be to sure about that Caroline." Cami said as she stepped to Caroline. Caroline darkly chuckled. 

"Camille, is it? I want to tell you a little story." Caroline said as she started to walked around Cami. Klaus slowly back away to give Caroline more room. It was quiet in the living room, everyone was looking at the scene. All that could be heard was Caroline's footsteps as she walked around Cami. 

"There once was this girl who always forced herself on Nik. One day I heard her talking to him as I was passing by and she said almost the exact same thing you just said. I don't why but it just made me really angry. I don't know if it was because she said she would get rid of me or that she wanted my husband. Whatever it was, it took over. I pushed her out of a window that was three stories high, she died and became a vampire, and she knew better than to ever try to cross me again. Do you see where I am going with this?" Caroline asked as she stopped right infront of Cami.

Cami smiled. "Caroline you might as well kill me now, because I'm not one to give up easily." 

Caroline smirked. "Oh I know, Camille. That's why I'm going to do exactly that. Kill you." Caroline's hand was in Cami's chest in a heart beat. Caroline's hand gripped her heart. 

"See Cami, I didn't tell you the story to make you want to give up. I knew you would be stupid enough to say what you said. I was just hoping you would have some sort of awakening because I don't like killing people but I will do what is necessary to keep my family safe and together even if that means killing." Caroline whispered the last part in Cami ear as she ripped her heart out and Cami's limp body fell to the ground.

Caroline dropped the heart on the floor. 

"I told you we should've done that from the beginning." Kol said. Elena slapped his arm well Finn glared at him. 

"You want to bring that up right now." Finn said. 

To Be Continued....

I am so glad that you all are liking this story so far. The next chapter will probably be up on Saturday or Friday night.