Chapter 18

Present Day

Kol laid unconscious on the couch, while the others sat around waiting for him to wake up. "How long will it be until he wakes?" Rebekah asked. 

"It's different with everyone, but he has four years of memories with her so it could take up to 4 hours or simply 30 minutes." Bianca said. 

"What did you mean, when you you said that he's remembering Elena?" Bonnie asked as she looked at Finn. 

"You will all find out soon, why these memories keep coming to my siblings." Finn said as he poured himself some scotch. 

Kol's Memories

"So, the Salvatores, what did you think of them?" Kol asked his siblings as they sat in Finn and Elijah's room. 

"I think they are splendid." Henrik smiled. 

"Yes, I have to agree with Henrik. They are certainly splendid, especially Katerina." Elijah says. 

"Aw. Looks like Elijah is smitten with one of the Salvatore twins." Kol smirked. 

"Oh Kol, we saw the way you were looking at Elena at dinner." Rebekah said. 

"She is right, you were staring at her quite a bit." Klaus smirked.

"What about you Nik? You were looking at Caroline all night as well." Henrik said. This earned a few laughs from Rebekah and Kol.  

"Yes, I was, she is quite the beauty. Now let's talk about Finn." Klaus said and all the siblings turned towards Finn. 

"What?" He asked. 

"What do you think of Jenna?" Kol asked. 

"She's beautiful." Finn answered simply.

***

"So this is your favorite book?" Kol asked as he held up the book 'The daughter of time'

"It's fascinating. A young women who knows of many things, that have yet to happen, gets accused of being a time traveler. But when they can't prove time travel is real they accuse her of being a witch. In the end, it turns out she was the daughter of time itself. She was given a gift of knowing how time would change." Elena explained. 

Kol just looked at her smiling. 

"What?" Elena asked as she smiled shyly. 

"Nothing, it's just you're really adorable when you talk about things you love." Kol says. 

Elena looks down blushing. "Shut up." She says as she smiles. 

***

"What do you think we will have?" Elena asked as she laid back on their bed. 

"I think, it'll be a girl." Kol said as he placed a hand on her baby bump, she was 4 months pregnant. "What do you think it will be?" Kol asked. 

"I think it'll be a boy." Elena said as she placed her hand on top of his. Kol looked at her hands and looked at her wedding ring. It was a silver ring with a small diamond, that sparkled whenever the sun light hit it. 

"I love you Elena." Kol kissed her hands. 

"I love you too Kol." Elena smiled. 

***

"Ahhhhhh." Elena screamed. 

"Keep pushing...you got it." Anaya said. 

Elena squeezed Kol's fingers tight, he thought she would break them. Elena took deep breaths as she kept screaming. Soon she heard a cry. "It's a girl." Esther said as she grabbed the baby girl from Anaya.