112°

Chris' POV.

Making that phone call was somehow, odd. Gabriela's father and I have a great relationship, it's not like we're incredibly close, but we do have a great time when we're at the same place – at first, the words wouldn't come out and I probably stuttered a couple of times, but as soon as I let him know my intentions, he laughed; and it confused me, but then he said "You two already have a family together and you've been so good to her. There's no way in hell you wouldn't get my blessing, of course you have it, man." and that made me feel relieved. It's not like my proposal depends on his blessing, no matter what his answer was, I'm still going to propose, but it feels nice to know her family also supports you... And if we're tying the knot, her family is gonna become my family, too.

Now what's left for me to do is plan the proposal. I created this private folder on my phone notes adding ideas with its pros a cons, the first idea that came to my mind was having Elle to be a part of it, but then again, she's just a baby who can't do much but be a baby—then, this amazing idea of an outdoorsy proposal popped up, but I quickly threw it away when I realised we might get chased by paparazzis, and I want this to be special and intimate, not the next media story.

All I know now is I have this little box with me that will definitely mark a before and after in our lives. And I am an actor, but I don't know if I'm gonna be able to hide my smile from Gabbie once I see her.

—Hey -Gabriela smiles as she look at us, I walk to her and quickly kiss her lips- how was today?

—Great, it was great. Chris' an excellent actor -my sister in law plays it along-

—He surely is. So, did you meet Jamie? -she squeals-

—Ugh, nope. She wasn't there, I don't know why, a producer told me something about their schedules -she fakes a pout-

Sara's playing this smoothly and she calls me the great actor, she's not bad herself.

—Turns out Jamie wasn't needed in the scenes I was filming today, so our schedules were different. -I shrug, adding a little to the story- Elle, how she's been?

—You know, same as usual, being a baby -she lightly giggles- I bathed her not so long ago so she's kinda sleepy -she points to the rocking chair where Elle is, half asleep- but I don't want her to sleep just yet. Right, Elle? You won't sleep right now because otherwise, you'll keep your parents up all night -Gabriela raises her tone in order to get Elle's attention, our little one widens her eyes a bit-

—Look who's here -I proudly say at the thought of being her dad- Dadda's here, little princess

Instead of an exciting reaction, she grunts and cries a bit, clearly annoyed and tired. I just chuckle at the grumpiness.

—Seems like she wanna be left alone -Sara says playfully-

—Rightfully so -I say-

—So, tell me about your day, mine's been incredibly boring -my future wife shrugs-

—Well, it was fun, I love to see the process behind a movie -Sara answers like no big deal- I think it's incredible

—Right? -she looks at her sister- and I feel like producers don't receive enough acknowledgment.

~

It's my dad's birthday so we're currently on our way to my parent's house. Gabriela in the passenger seat and Sara in the backseat along with Elle, the whole drive has been filled with them telling stories from Venezuela, and I could just listen and laugh, or pity the situation. A handful minutes later, we made it to my parents' – I turn off the engine and go grab Elle, while Sara and Gabbie hand some presents, my mom's already outside waiting for us.