I'll miss her, I know, but I'll woman up, go straight to work and put on my biggest smile, work with passion and not worry my family.

The work shift went by as usual, I had received a couple of messages but all of them were from the Evan's family so I just ignored them, I took my phone out while I was making my way back home and unlocked it to text my sister.

—¿Estás? (Are you there?)

—Sí, el día ha sido problemático. Mi tía está hecha un desastre, todo ha sido muy estresante. ¿Tú cómo te sientes? (Yeah, the day has been problematic. My aunt is a mess, everything has been too stressful. How are you feeling?)

—Mal, pero tú sabes, la vida continúa. A Ariana le habría gustado que fuese así, sin tanto drama. (Bad, but you know, life goes on. Ariana would've liked it to be this way, drama-less)

—Sí... Yo también estoy tranquila, triste pero tranquila. Siento que tú y yo últimamente no hemos hablado mucho (Yeah... I'm calmed, sad but calmed. I feel like you and I haven't talk too much lately)

—¿Te parece? Bueno, hablemos. (You think so? Well, let's talk)

—Sí, necesito distraerme en estos momentos también. Bueno, déjame decirte que Sofía dejó a Daniel porque la estaba engañando, puedes creerlo? 4 casi 5 años juntos y la engañó (Yeah, I need to distract in this moment too. Well, let me tell you that Sofia dumped Daniel because he was cheating on her, can you believe it? 4 almost 5 years together and he cheated)

—¿¡Qué!? No lo puedo creer, Daniel es un imbécil. (What!? I can't believe it, Daniel's a jerk)

—Ni yo. Te parece si hablamos en inglés? Así practico (Neither can I. Do you mind if we speak in English? That way I can practice)

—No problem here. Well, I have nothing interesting to tell you, just the fact that I baked like crazy today

—How come Boston is non-interesting?

—Well. I just remembered something.

—What?

—Remember when we used to watch Marvel's movies together?

—I still watch them, I still love them, but why?

—I met Chris Evans. 

—YOU MET HIM? GABRIELA, WHAT THE FUCK?

—I did, for real. I'm still amazed by that.

—Send me the picture! Omg, I'm shocked.

—I don't have a picture with him

—Who on earth meets Chris Evans and doesn't take a picture with him?

—Well, me. But there's a reason.

—Spit it out

—Remember the family I told you about? That we were friends and they invited me over? Well, turns out that I was hanging out with Chris Evans' family this whole time and I didn't know.

—So you went to Chris' house and you met him at HIS house?!

—Technically, his mom's house, but yeah, he's even more cute in person. And I forgot to tell you, I might've told his siblings that I'd totally fuck him like everywhere...

—I'd bury myself over the shame. Bet they laughed at you when you met him!

—Of course they did, they even wanted to tell Chris what I said but I didn't let them, though he must imagine what I said, I mean, I'm not the only girl on earth that would love to fuck him.

—I'm one. Period!

—Oh go-shut the hell up, you jerk. -I roll my eyes- I saw him this morning, by the way, he hugged me when I cried over Ariana, I kinda told him the story and left.

—You leaned on Chris Evans' chest to cry. I just can't get over this. Girl, make yourself his friend so you can introduce us and I'll end up being his girlfriend, okay?

—You're too little for that, Sara

—Gabriela, I'm almost 20!

—Yeah, and he's like 30 or so, there's no way in hell it'll happen

—Selfish.

—Shut up, I've arrived home, I'll talk to you later, tomorrow morning. Bye, love you and I miss you.

—Ya te quiero ver, Gaby. (I wanna see you already, Gabbie) I love you too. I'll let you know about how's everything here...

I took my shoes off as soon as I walked in the apartment. I played some music again to distract myself while I arranged everything for tomorrow and made myself dinner, I was in the mood to eat a sloppy joe but it would last more so I only made myself chicken waffles.

All the heat from the kitchen made me heat up a bit so I took of my shirt, folded it and put it in the counter while fixing everything in a plate, the sound of a notification interrupted my song for a bit and I remembered that the Evans' wrote me earlier and I didn't respond so I went to check on my phone, there were 5 messages.

Message from Shanna Evans received 4hrs ago: Chris told us about your cousin and I wanted to let you know that I'm sorry and that you have a friend in me.

Message from Lisa Evans received 4hrs ago: My dear, we just found out about your cousin, we're really sorry. As long as you want to talk about it I'm here for you, okay? x

Message from Carly Evans received 4hrs ago: Hi Gabriela, I'm really sorry for you and your family, whenever you want to hang out, hit me up. I'm available!

Message from Scott Evans received 4hrs ago: Girl, I'm really sorry about your cousin, take care, I'll be here. Love ya!

Message from Scott Evans received 1hr ago: Bitch answer the damn messages, these girls are freaking out about you here! Hit me up as soon as you read this. We're worried.

I laughed at the last message and answered them all, as soon as I answered Scott he read the message and called me

—Bitch I thought you died! We were worried -I heard a voice on the background- shhh, hold on! -Scott said to the voice in the back- so, back to you Gabriela, why were you M.I.A? I mean, I understand what you're going through but we were worried -he kept shushing-

—Well, I... -I was interrupted by Scott's screams-

—Give me my phone back you fuck! -his voice starting to fade away- uhm.. so, finally; this man won't ask you right away -he chuckled, it was Chris- I was worried, you didn't even let me answer this morning, but anyways. How are you feeling?

—I was feeling down but now I'm better, thank you for caring