106°

I was peacefully sleeping when I was woken up by something... wet? I open my eyes to find my pet son excitedly licking my face. I quickly sit up and start to pet him, also excited to finally be reunited with him.

—Hey, Buddy. I missed you! -I say, completely ignoring Chris standing up behind Dodger- have you've been a good boy? Yes? -he keeps on moving his tail-

—I went to pick him up this morning, he ran to me at the airport and I must've cried -Chris says smilingly- and hey, good morning to you, too! -he teases-

—Sorry, mi amor -I giggle- Dodger just took over my attention! I can't believe he's here already. I can't wait for him to meet Elle! Oh my god, my heart's gonna melt!

—He's going to be staying with us for as long as we're in Massachussets. Once we're back to L.A., little buddy is coming with us.

—I missed him like crazy, Chris -I admit-

—So did I -he says, proudly looking down at Dodg- but I'm glad he's here now.

I allow him to hop on the bed, he's laying down between my legs as I caress him and pet him. Chris also sits beside us, just looking at Dodger... Clearly, he has missed him.

—Oh and I also bought breakfast, Scott and I, he went to pick Dodger up with me -Chris adds-

—I'm gonna go get... -I stand up- my teeth brushed first and then, I'll come down -I am being followed by both Dodger and Chris into the bathroom-

None of us say another word, both Dodger and Chris were just looking at me while I was washing my face and brushing my teeth. Once we're back on the bedroom, some cries fill the room through the monitor.

—Elle -I excitedly say, leaving them behind- hiii, sweet girl -I hold my daughter- you'll meet someone whom your dad and I love, okay?

—Baby -I hear Chris' sweet voice coming from behind us- Dodger came to meet you

Elle cease the crying as soon as she sees her father's face.

—Betrayed by the daughter I gave birth to -I amusingly say, causing my boyfriend to chuckle-

—She looks like me and calms down to my voice -he brags-

—Shut up -I giggle-

Both Chris and I sit down on the floor as Dodger carefully watches us -Chris helps me to sit down as I'm holding Elle-, we lay our backs on Elle's crib. Both of us alarmed just in case Dodger makes a sudden move.

—This is your sister, Elle. -Chris starts petting Dodger- she was in your mom's belly for months. Remember how you used to lick her belly? Well, now Elle's here with us... You need to be good and take good care of her, buddy.

I smile at the way Christopher talks to Dodger. I think it's the cutest how he always explains Dodger through everything. I slowly show Elle to Dodger, both staring at each other – Chris and I couldn't help but burst out laughing, Elle had widen her eyes and Dodger tilted his head. But the next move made us « awww », Dodger sniffs the baby's head and then, licks it a couple of times.

—That's it, buddy, she's part of our family -Chris says as he pulls out his phone, taking the first picture- babe, smile for the camera, look up -he gets my attention and I do as I'm told- look at this photo, my heart is full -he shows me the picture with puppy eyes, I lean in and kiss his lips-

After a moment, Chris helps me stand up and we walk downstairs, Dodger following our steps. We find Scott and Shanna on the kitchen, as soon as they see Elle, both of their faces light up.