79°

Shoot day,

As if I didn't feel stressful enough by Chris and I's relationship right now, I have to be surrounded by a lot of unknown people, half naked as a plus to the whole situation.

After Susan & Robert left, we went back to our distance -even though we were so close- I thought we'd talk about what happened before, but no, plain silence in the house.

—How do you feel today? -Chris ask me coldly, we're on our way to the studio-

—I, um, feel okay... A little bit nervous, I might feel a little bit of nausea but that's thanks to the nervousness.

—I suggest you to relax, I bet you don't want to pass out there -he lightly chuckles- you don't have to be nervous about anything, you'll do amazing

His chuckle calms me, as if it is the most warm gesture I've received from him in the past 48hrs. I smile, letting out a sigh.

—You think so?

—I'm sure. I'll be like a plus in the whole shoot, you're going to be the star -he gently smiles, looking down at my bump and rubbing it softly- not only your mom, but you too... I'll be the intruder in the whole shooting.

Our daughter kicks her dad's palm, as if to say « I know, dad » making us laugh along

—She's going to have a bold personality -I say amusingly-

—Just like you -he pokes my cheek and I roll my eyes playfully-

—Chris...

—We have so much to talk about and I owe you apologies -he interrupts me- but let's not talk right now, please?

—Okay -I give up easily, but honestly, I'm not the type to hold grudges for too long. I think it's a waste of time and energy-

—Can I take you out on a date? -he says after a minute of silence. My cheeks go red-

—What? -I ask, bemused and amused at the same time-

He clears his throat before answering

—Can I take you out on a date? -he repeats-

—I'd love to go out with you, but... Aren't we supposed to avoid the public eye? I mean, I'm hella pregnant and I don't think the magazine would like the reveal first than the cover

—You're right, but I'll try to make some plans, something more... Discrete.

Although I liked Chris' gesture, I can't afford myself to go out with him and ruin everything. I know this is supposed to be fun, but I sincerely feel a huge amount of pressure above my shoulders—normally, I don't like to be the centre of attention, and being pregnant with Chris Evan's daughter doesn't help much. I hope to be able to deal with the shock this will cause and I hope old ghosts won't appear again, if you know what I mean.

At the place, I see some familiar faces as well as fresh faces. The whole thing is a blurry, everything is going on fast whilst I'm on slow motion—some say hi to Chris, others point us ways to go, others walk around rapidly yelling orders to others... Just, stressful. I can't even believe Chris can take all of this.

—Nice to finally meet you, I'm Paolo and I'll be your photograph today. I've been working with the magazine the past 6 years and I promise you, you'll be in love with the outcome -the moustached man introduces himself to us-

—I think I'm sure your photos will be all around our house -I giggle a little bit shy-

—That'd be a pleasure to me, dear. -he briefly smiles, making me feel somehow small- now now, follow my assistant, she'll guide you to make up, I know shoots can be stressful and I know pregnant women can't stress at all, so just follow her voice. Anyone else is wrong. -I shortly nod before turning to see his assistant and smile to her- and Mr. Evans, I know you know how's everything in events like this, so just follow through the steps and let everything flow perfectly, I want your girlfriend to feel comfortable whilst shooting and that's when I'll be needing your help since you're the only familiar face to her.