Week 6 - Sexual Healing.

Last week, the contestants had to take their driving skills too the test on the most famous racing track in Miami FL. Princeton started off slow, but fought his way back and got himself the win. The problem was, Roc, Prodigy, and Ray Ray were up for elimination. Princeton was going to give up his check for the 3 to stay, but when Ray Ray tried to throw Prodigy under the bus, he sent him packing. 16 contestants remain.

Roc sat in his room and looked across at Ray Ray’s bed. And even though Princeton and Prodigy were there, he no longer had a partner in crime. He didn’t have a close friend. He didn’t have someone who had his same exact bond.

“I can’t believe that he really tried to convince you to send me home.” Prodigy said shaking his head. “I never did anything to him.”

“That was the wrong move.” Princeton said. “And I was actually going to leave you guys just so that you three could stay. But that was a dirty move.”

“Y’all gone stop talking about him like he isn’t our friend.” Roc said in an outburst, looking at the two.

“Nobody said that he wasn’t.” Prodigy said.

“If he was a real friend, he wouldn’t have tried to throw Prodigy under a bus.” Princeton said.

“Princeton, chill out.” Roc said shaking his head.

“You chill out, Roc.” Princeton snapped back. “I kept you here. Don’t talk shit to me like I didn’t save your ass from get eliminated.”

“I don’t give a fuck, Princeton!” He shouted. “I’m not gone let y’all sit here and talk shit about Ray Ray. I don’t give a damn what he did.”

“Whatever Roc. Whatever.”

Prodigy looked at Princeton and Roc and could feel the tension in the room. He was going to say something, but the moment was already as eerie as it could get. He sat in the silent room with the two, and got onto his iphone.

“Moneygram!” Abby said peeking in and smiling.

Roc stood up, as Princeton brushed past him and Abby without saying anything, and went downstairs. Abby looked at him, then looked at Roc. “What happened?”

“Nothing.” Roc said also walking past her. Abby shrugged her shoulders, and walked downstairs. She stood there and began to read the card.

“Hormones is a deadly thing. 8 girls, and 8 boys. Meet me at the hospital at 4:00pm.”

“Woah.” Justin C. “I know he not about to have us do what I think he’s gonna make us do.”

“Is he gonna make us have sex?” Kiloni said in an outburst, as she covered her mouth.

“I don’t think he would make us do that.” Abby said shaking her head. “Lets go.”

Everyone had arrived at the hospital, and was guided to a room on the 5th floor, near the elevators. They’d walked in, and seen a hospital bed. They’d looked at the table next to it, and seen strawberries and whip cream.

“Oh shit. I think he might make us do what we think.” Diggy said as his eyes bulged.

“Welcome to the hospital room.” Joe said smiling with a doctors suit on. “Now I know that all of you boys in the house have seen a girl in the house that you thought was pretty, and you girls have seen a boy in the house and went ‘damn!’ before.”

Everyone had began to laugh under their breath, and look around.

“Well today, you’ll get to tell that person how you feel.” Joe said. “Today, you’ll be making each others blood pressure raise, and hearts race. What you’re gonna do, is pick a partner of the opposite gender. Then, one of you are going to try and make the other persons heart race, by doing some seductive things to seduce them. And trust me, if you turn them on, the heart monitor wont lie, and neither will their hormones. Now you wont be going extremely far like going oral or getting naked, but you can do whatever you think will turn that person on. If the heart monitor shows more then 3 heart beats before the line thats in the middle of the monitor, that person will be out. If you fail to turn that person on, then you will be out, and the other person will move on to the next round. Understood?”