Week 15 - Stripper's Poll.

Last week, the odds weren’t in anybodys favor when the contestants were forced to pick pieces of papers out of random jars, and let the pieces of paper decide their fate. Jaden Smith got the golden piece, while Reginae and Bella got to choose who went into the box, and Kiloni was forced to go inside. Justin C and Roc were thrown in, and Jaden eliminated Justin C for causing Willow to go home on the first day. 7 contestants remain!

“Cheers to Justin C going home!” Bella squealed as she held up her punch glass.

“Cheers!” Everyone said, joining her.

“And cheers for Jaden for being the brave one of finally getting rid of him.” Bella moaned. “He should’ve been gone a long time ago.”

“Thanks!” Jaden smiled. “I was waiting all competition to do that.”

“Kiloni, Prod, do y’all wanna play one round of Spades?” Princeton said grabbing his deck of cards.

“Sure.” Prodigy said making his way up to their room with Kiloni. “Hand me the cards. I’ll shuffle, and you’ll deal.”

“Okay i’ll be up there! Just let me grab a plate of food.” Princeton said tossing him the cards, then walking right pass Roc again.

“Aye Prince.” Roc said to him.

“What?” He said giving him a bold look.

“Can I talk to you in private real quick?”

“Make it quick.” He said walking into a seperate hall, and looking at him.

“I just wanted to say that i’m sorry.” Roc said sitting on the couch next to him. “I know that it don’t seem sincere now, but I feel that out of everybody I owe you the biggest apology. I never thanked you for keeping me here instead of Ray Ray, so thank you. And I shouldn’t have voted you into the box when you never crossed that line with me. We boys and I should’ve thought about that first, and the money second.

Princeton paused and stared at Roc in an odd way.

“So do you forgive me, or…” Roc said, widening his eyes.

“Apology accepted!” Princeton squealed hugging Roc extremely tight, then letting him go. “Are we in this together now? Or are you gonna bail on us like the-“

“We’re in this together.” Roc interrupted. “There’s only 7 of us. Me, you, and Prod are still here. There’s a good chance that one of us will win if we hack it out.”

“Moneygram!!!!!” Reginae hollered from the kitchen.

“You ready for the next challenge?” Princeton said, looking at him.

“Born ready.”

The boys walked back into the kitchen, and crowded around the table. It was so weird, because it wasn’t really a crowd anymore. 21 people used to bundle around this table, and now there were only 7. The house was becoming alot more roomy, and alot more silent.

“*in Chris Browns voice* I just wanna see you strip! Be at the Miami Beach around 3:00pm.” Reginae read as she giggled.

“We’re going to be getting naked?” Kiloni said in a shocked tone.

“Aw hell. What is Joe going to make us do now?” Prodigy said, shaking his head.

Everyone made their way to the beach, and seen poles suspending from a suspender far into the ocean. They also looked over, and seen the bus that is always at the eliminations. Everybody put on a worried look, as they walked onto the beach, and looked at Joe.