Week 4 - Pig Out.

Last week, the contestants were all taken to the home of the Miami Heat basketball court to go at each others necks in basketball. They split into two teams, and just as the blue team started to dominate, Roc took over and got his team the win. When the blue team was asked to vote someone into the box and failed to come up with a majority vote, Joe picked three names at random and came up with Kiloni, Lolo, and Hunni. Seduced by Lolo’s offer of sexual favors, Roc sent Hunni packing, which made it the second time that a contestant sent one of their close friends home. 18 contestants remain.

Lil twist, Ray Ray, and Roc were all in one room, playing 2k12. Roc was laying forward onto his bed, Lil twist was sitting on Princetons bed, and Ray Ray was sitting on his own bed.

“Bam!! I won for the 3rd time in a row!” Lil twist shouted. “Hand me my money!”

Ray Ray and Roc both sighed as they handed him a $10.

“Thank you.” He smiled.

“Aye Ray, I gotta tell you something.” Roc said looking at him. He then looked at lil twist in an awkward way.

“I’m not gone tell nobody, man.” Lil twist said setting his controller down. “You can tell him and me too!”

“Alright.” He said closing his eyes, then opening them back up. “The outing was nuts, bro. Me and Kiloni was having eye sex the whole time, while I was feeding her strawberries and everything.”

“Really?” Ray Ray said cheesing.

“Yeah. I was letting her suck all on my fingers and everything, but thats not the interesting part.” Roc continued. “After her and Hunni got onto the bus, I asked Lolo what is she willing to do to stay here, and she sat on top of me and started tongue kissing me! Then she said that if I got rid of Kiloni, she’d show me how far she could really go.”

“Aww shit.” Lil twist said getting hype. “So are you gonna do it?”

“Hell no, man. That’s my girl.” He responded. “I’m not sending her home for a quick nut.”

“See that’s why we’re so close.” Ray Ray said giving him a handshake. “We smart enough not to let these females distract us.”

“We’re about to read the moneygram.” Bahja said peeking into the room.

“Alright.”

Ray Ray, Roc, and Lil twist ran downstairs and seen Bella holding the moneygram card.

“Is everybody here?” She asked.

“Yeah.”

“Alright. It says: “I know that you guys are so sick of each other already, so meet me at the ‘All you can eat’ buffet at 4:00pm.”

“We’re going to be eating?” Babydoll asked as she looked around.

“Please dont let it be a eating challenge. Because I won automatically.” Justin C said.

3 hours later, Lil twist drove everyone to the buffet in the city. When they arrived, they’d seen huge bowls of macaroni, chicken, spinach, dressing, etc. Everyone was mesmerized.

“God, that food smells amazing.” Jaden said.

“Eating challenge like I said.” Justin C smiled.

“Welcome to one of the most famous buffets, fire mountain!” Joe said as everyone clapped. “How many of you guys are hungry?”

Everyone raised their hands.

“Well thats good! Because you’re going to be eating alot today! And that’s your challenge.”

“Yay!” Everyone said cheering.