Week 3 - Play Ball!

Last week, the contestants had to take each other out, by aiming at each others targets, and pick them off one by one until there was one left. Going and finally defeating Prodigy, Abby came out strong and was in charge of the eliminations. However, she had to choose between getting rid of her 3 friends Princeton, Jacob, and Kiloni. Making the tough decision, she went against her will and sent Jacob packing and kept Princeton in the house. 19 contestants remain.

Bella walked into the room, and seen Princeton laying there. He was staring blankly at the wall, not breaking her focus even though he’d seen her. She then sat next to him on his bed, and looked at him.

“You alright?” She asked.

“No.” Princeton said, still facing the wall. Bella softly put her hands in between his hair, and played with his curls. He then slowly turned his head, and looked at her. She smiled at him, as he smiled back from seeing her smile.

“Prince. I-“

“Man oh man! We just got done thanking Abby like 8,000 times!” Roc shouted as he walked into the room with Ray Ray, Prodigy, and Myles. Suddenly, they all paused as they looked at Bella.

“Why are you in our room, though?” Ray Ray said, doing the hand pose that he did in pictures.

“Get the hell out.” Roc said snapping, and pointing to the door.

“Excuse me, but don’t snap your fingers at me.” Bella said looking at Roc, as she slowly stood up.

“I think I have a right to snap my fingers at female dogs.” Roc smiled.

“Roof roof roof roof roof!” Myles said dropping to his knees, and barking near her legs as Prodigy and Ray Ray laughed extremely hard.

“Exit to the left, my frrrrriend.” Prodigy smiled as he pointed his hands out to the door. Bella looked at Princeton, then the boys, and shook her head as she walked out of the room.

“Fuck outta here.” Roc said as he plopped onto the bed, and got onto his iphone.

“Kinda rude you guys.” Princeton said lifting up, and shaking his head.

“Prince is the only dude I know who can get swerved 8,000 times everyday, and gain more feelings for a girl each time she swerves him.” Ray Ray laughed along with Myles and Ray Ray.

“You’re not funny, Ray Ray.”

Suddenly, they’d seen Jaden walk into their room, and stand there. The moment went from funny, to awkward. Simply because they didn’t know him. They all looked at him in silence, then looked back at each other in a weird way.

“Hello?” Ray Ray said looking at him.

“Is it cool if I hang with you guys?” Jaden asked. “I don’t have any friends here and-“

“NO.” Roc said as him and Ray Ray started laughing extremely hard.

“They’re joking.” Prodigy said as he shook his walking up to him. “I’m Prodigy. Nice to meet you!”

“Nice to meet you guys too.” Jaden lied.

“Thats Prince, thats Ray Ray, thats Roc, and that’s Myles.”

“Hi everyone.” He smiled.

“Hey Jaden!” Princeton said smiling.

“We joke around alot so don’t take anything personally.” Roc said going from goofy to serious. “That’s honestly how me and Ray Ray function.”

“Jaden..” Justin B said peeking into their room.

“I’D LIKE TO BEEE, everythang you want!!!” Ray Ray said busting out, and laughing again.