The Reunion! [Part 1.]

“Hello everyone and welcome to the reunion ‘Root of all Evil!” Joe smiled as he looked at the audience. “21 contestants competed for 10 million dollars. People scratched, tugged, pulled, bit, and fought for 21 days straight, but only one came out on top. Everyone, welcome all of the competitors!”

Everyone clapped and cheered for all of the people they watched compete for the 10 million dollars. The past competitors had all smiled and waved at the crowd. Some of their appearances had changed over the past 3 months, but everyone was pretty much the same.

“Alright. As for all elimination shows, there’s always a person who gets sent home first. But this person, sent herself home for her own brother. Everyone, welcome Willow to the stage!” Joe and the audience cheered as Willow walked onto the stage, smiled, and sat down.

“Hey everyone!” She squealed.

“Now Willow. You did what every sibling should do for their brother. You sent yourself home for Jaden. Why?”

“That’s a dumb question. He’s my brother!” Willow laughed as she looked at him. “I didn’t understand why he was going home or what he was doing it for, but I didn’t want to be there without my brother. He’s stronger than me, so he had a better chance of winning then I did. I didn’t want to stay there without him.”

“Were you mad at Justin C. for basically getting you sent home?” Joe asked.

“I didn’t nor do I know him, but I was pretty upset.”

“Well that’s too bad.” Justin C mumbled under his breath as he sat with the crowd.

“Excuse me?”

“Nothing. Just keep talking about how you got sent home first.” Justin C joked as he flared his hand out.

“You need to chill out!” Jaden said looking below at him in the top row of seats. “Because I sent you home. Quit acting like you won the competition.”

“You didn’t win the competition either!” Justin laughed. “Please sit down and stick to doing your lame ass monotone raps.”

The crowd gasped at Justin C’s comment as he gave Jaden a dirty look, then turned around as he looked at a front row.

“Wow. I see that there are still some feuds that haven’t been burned in the house.” Joe laughed. “Thank you Willow.”

“Now eliminations often bring out the anger in everyone, even in friends. Nobody can forget the day where Princeton, was forced to get rid of one of his three friends. Prodigy, Ray Ray, or Roc. Everybody, welcome Princeton to the stage!”

Princeton walked onto the stage, and waved at the crowd as the girls went crazy. Princeton might not have had the best looks n the house, but he definitely had the most charm.

“Prince my man!” Joe smiled.

“Good to see you, Joe. I missed you!” He joked.

“I missed you too. And you know we have to put you on the hot seat.” Joe smirked. “Why did you get rid of Ray Ray that night?”

“When we first got into the house, all four of us vowed that we would never turn on each other under any circumstances. I had to get rid of someone, but I really wasn’t going to get rid of any of my friends, so I was going to send myself home.” Princeton explained. “Ray Ray literally tried to convince me to get rid of Prodigy because of how close him and Roc were. He violated the promise that we made, so I sent him home. It was wrong and Ray Ray knew that it was.”

“How did you feel about this, Ray?” Joe asked.

“Well I was a highly upset when I got sent home, but I called Prod and Prince up later and apologized.” Ray Ray smiled. “We’re on good terms now.”