Week 16 - Tug of War.

Last week, the contestants had to hang on for dear life on poles that were suspending 50ft in the air over the waters. The first one to fall would be sent packing at then and there, while the last to hang on would be excused from the next challenge, and in charge of the next elimination. Prodigy hung on until the end and got the pass, while Reginae was the first to fall and was sent home. 6 contestants remain.

“Deep 6! Deep 6! Deep 6!” Everyone in the house said, huddling up and jumping around in a circle. Everybody seemed to be getting closer since Justin C left. And everyone seemed to be having a way better time.

“So, which one of us is going to win that 10 million?” Jaden said sitting down, grinning at everyone.

“Who knows?” Princeton said, putting on a huge smile.

“Don’t forget that the top threat is still here.” Bella smiled as she pointed to Roc. “To be honest, when it comes to the physical challenges, he’s going to smoke all of us.”

“Haha.” Roc laughed lowly. “I don’t know, though. That pole challenge was difficult as fuck.”

“I thought that Princeton fell!” Kiloni squealed as she pointed at him. “I seen him slip then I heard a splash and then I was like ‘aaaaahhhhh!”

“Bro, do you know how scared I was?” Princeton said, bulging his eyes. “I started slipping and I couldn’t climb back up. If Reginae didn’t fall, I swear I would’ve fell!”

“That’s because you wanted to be ‘flawless Princeton’ 24/7 and strip on the pole to show off how pretty you are.” Prodigy laughed, making fun of him.

“Whatevs.”

“Moneygram.” Jaden said, flaring the card around as everyone sat around him.

“Just when you thought that we were done with the waters, I continue to tug you back in. Meet at the schools gymnasium at 7:30pm.” He read, with the given location at the bottom.

“More water?” Princeton whined.

“Luckily, I get to sit out this challenge.” Prodigy said, sitting back.

“Fuck.”

Later that day, they met up at a middle school gymnasium. Inside, they saw two extremely large water tanks with ladders on the side of them. Over the waters, they also saw two wooden boards. They looked down, and seen Joe smiling at them as he stood on the side.

“And then there were six.” Joe laughed. “Are you guys ready for the challenge today?”

“Yes!”

“Prodigy, you’ll be sitting out, so you can sit on the bench and watch everyone go at it.” Joe said as he watched Prodigy walk over to the bench. “The rest of you, will be playing a game of tug of war. I’ll tie the 2 of you to a rope, and you will be standing over these boards, pulling each other, and try to drag one another into the tank. Now there are 5 of you, so these next set of instructions will be important. I will ask for 2 volunteers for who wants to go first. For the two who offer, which ever one of you that wins, will be able to sit out and go against who makes it to the last round. Whoever wins this challenge, will be safe from eliminations tonight! Are you guys ready?”

‘Yes!” Everyone cheered again.

“Alright, who wants to go first?” Joe asked. Roc and Jaden were the first to raise their hands, so he chose them.”

“Okay! Roc and Jaden, you’re up first!”

Jaden and Roc walked up onto the boards, and allowed Joe to blow the whistle. Immediately, Roc violently snatched his side of the rope, and tugged Jaden in the minute the challenge started. With Roc’s strength, Jaden couldn’t stand a chance.