Week 18 - Flagged Down.

Last week, the contestants had to play a short but deadly challenge of darts when they found out that the bottom 3 would be automatically up for elimination. Once again, Prodigy came out on top of the challenge, but he would soon have to eliminate one of his three friends. He determined which 2 friends were there for him since day one, and got rid of Roc for betraying him and Prince a few weeks back. 4 contestants remain.

“And we are…the final four!” Princeton said as him, Kiloni, Prodigy, and Jaden held up their glasses full of fruit punch. 

“The final muthafucking four!” Kiloni squealed. “And the crazy part is tonight, there will be 3.”

“So who do you think will be going home?” Jaden asked. “Be honest!”

“I don’t know, but I want you to go home tonight.” Princeton laughed. 

“I’m sorry Jaden, but I agree with Prince.” Prodigy said, also laughing. “I wanna celebrate this victory with my friends.”

“Oh so i’m not a friend?” Jaden snarled.

“Yeah, but me, Kiloni, and Princeton got a stronger bond.”

“Whatever!” Jaden joked as he got up, and grabbed the moneygram. “Are y’all ready to read the moneygram?”

“Yeap!”

“By the end of this challenge, one of you will be flagged down, and sent home. Meet me by the airport by 3:00pm!” Jaden read.

“Don’t tell me that we’re going to be flying airplanes or something.” Prodigy said in a nervous tone. “You already know how much I hate airplaines.”

The four were driven to the Miami airport runway. They got out of the bus, and seen one truck alone, and 5 trucks spaced apart, but lined up. Then they seen Joe standing over the far side of the field, waiting for them.

“The fantastic four!” Joe yelled over the airplane that was flying far above them. “Are you guys ready for your next challenge?”

“We’re not going to be doing this while airplanes are flying off the runway, right?” Prodigy asked.

“No Prod.” Joe laughed. “I had this part of the runway closed off for a few hours.”

“Okay.”

“Today, will be another crucial challenge! Now if you’ve noticed, there is no bus waiting here. By the end of this challenge, one of you will be heading right inside of the airport, and sent home! I brought all of your clothes and have them ready for the four of you, so don’t worry about that.” Joe yelled. “Now what you’ll be doing, is hanging onto this truck that is seperated from the lined up buses. On those buses, are yellow flags! You’ll be flying down the runway, and grabbing as many flags as you can. Understand?”

“Yes!”

“Now what I wouldn’t do, is try to scoop all of the flags off with one hand.” He continued. “The wind will be powerful so if you try that, all of the flags will go flying. And hold onto your flags for dear life because if you drop any of your flags, you cant pick them back up and that will hurt your count. There will be no person that will be excused from the next challenge, so the person with this lowest amount of flags, will be sent home. When you’re done with your flags, drop them off at the side of the road so I can tally them up. Are y’all ready?”

“Yes!”

“Okay. First up, is Kiloni!” Joe shouted.

Kiloni got boarded up on the back of the truck, and prepared for the truck to go flying down the runway. The truck moved over to the other trucks, as she held her hand out, and scooped up as many flags as she could. Her hair was getting in the way, so she missed alot of flags from the second bus. She got to the last bus lined up with flags, as the truck stopped.

“Alright Kiloni you’re done!” Joe yelled as he watched her get off of the truck. “Come bring your flags over here next to me. Next up, Princeton!”

Princeton hopped on top of the truck, and wasn’t prepared for how fast it was going. He put his hair in a ponytail, and scooped a nice amount of flags. But when he got to the last truck, a few had fell out of his pockets. Which threw him off.

“Fuck.” Princeton whispered to himself as the truck came to a stop.

“Alright Prince. Next up, Jaden Smith!” Joe yelled.

Jaden had to get closer to the end of the truck, because he was a little shorter than the others. He scooped almost all of the flags from the first, second, and third bus. When he came to the fourth one, it smacked a nice wad of flags out of his hand.

“My flags! My flags!” Jaden yelled as the truck came to a stop.

“Alright Jaden. Last but not least, Prodigy!”

Prodigy got onto the back of the truck, and nailed it. He scooped all of the first 3 truck flags, but missed a majority of the flags on the fourth truck. When the truck got done speeding, he got off, and put his huge pile of flags next to everyone elses. Joe could tell that this was a blowout.

“Wow Prodigy.” He said looking down.

“Whoo!” He silently yelled as he walked over, and stood next to the rest of the three.

“Alright. I’ve tallied up the scores.” Joe said. “I’m not going to announce, who will be in the the three who will make it to the finals. First up obviously is, Prodigy.”

“Hell yeah!” Prodigy shouted as he ran over to the winning side.

“The second person who will be going to the finals is, Kiloni!” Joe continued.

“Oh my god! Thank you!” Kiloni said running over to Prodigy, and hugging him extremely hard.

“Jaden and Princeton, you two had the least amount of flags. Only one of you, will be going to the next round.” Joe said in a serious tone.

“Come on Prince, come on Prince.” Kiloni and Prodigy whispered to themselves.

“And that is Jaden.” Joe sighed.

“No! Prince no!” Kiloni said covering her mouth as her eyes flooded with tears.

“Damnit, man.” Prodigy said in an angry tone as he turned around.

“Oh man oh man oh man.” Jaden said as nervousness flushed away from his body.

“I’m sorry Princeton, but your check has to be voided.” Joe said pulling out a lighter, and burning his check. 

Princeton watched his check get burned, looked at Prodigy and Kiloni, ran to them, and gave them a huge hug. Both Prodigy and Kiloni was crying, because they really wanted Princeton to stay. They really wanted to celebrate this victory with him. They’d been with him challenge after challege, and now he was leaving.

“One of you better call me when you win!” Princeton cheered. “I’ll see you guys later! Bye Jaden.”

“Bye Prince!” All three said. “We’ll miss you!”

They watched Princeton walk into the airport, then looked at Joe who was standing there smiling.

“You three are the trio of this competition!” Joe said grinning at them. “But only two of you will make it to the finals. Lets go on home, relax, get some shut eye, and prepare for your big day tomorrow. Sweet dreams…”