Week 2 - "Tuba" diving.

Last week was the first week for the contestants to get settled into their homes, and get used to their roomies. But before they got settled, they had to claim their rooms before anything. The problem was, there were 20 rooms, and 21 people. The person left without a room was sent packing immediately, and when Jaden lost that battle to Justin C, Willow gave up her room for her brother, and was eliminated. 20 contestants remain!

“I wonder who got that huge room that the host was talking about.” Abby said to Kiloni.

“I still haven’t seen it yet.” Kiloni shrugged.

“I think Lil twist may have got it.” Jacob Latimore said. “He was the only one I didn’t see yesterday.”

“He’s in the room with Justin Combs.” Abby said.

“He’s a little cutie, though.” Kiloni smiled.

“Unh unh, Kiloni. Stay focused.” She responded, shaking her head.

“Please. Do you really think I’m gonna let anybody get in between me and that 10 million dollars?”

“That goes for Roc, too!” Jacob said jumping in. “That’s your little boo thang, but you can’t worry about him either.”

“I know. I know.” Kiloni said rolling her eyes.

In another room, Roc, Princeton, Prodigy, and Ray Ray sat on the floor and sat around in a circle.

“Alright guys, it’s time to get serious.” Prodigy said looking at the four. “Us four, must stick together throughout this whole entire thing. We have close friends like Abby, Kiloni, Star, and the rest of them, but we have to put our group first. Just think about how good that 10 million could be towards our group.”

“Man that would be great.” Ray Ray said smiling as he shook his head.

“Right. Which means no matter what fights we get into, at the end of the day, we’re the closest friends we have. Which means towards each elimination, we don’t get rid of anyone in this group. Understand?”

“I’m down.” Roc grinned.

“We could use Roc since he’s the strongest, Ray Ray for his mentality, you for your brains, and me for distracting the others.” Princeton said to Prodigy. “I could go around the house and act like ‘good ol’ prince’ and befriend everyone, when in reality I’ll be against all of the people who isn’t us four.”

“Damn, Prince. I like that idea!” Prodigy smiled.

“I don’t know. He might try to sabotage us for Bella.” Ray Ray said shaking his head. “You’re like head over heels for her.”

“No I wouldn’t.” He said shaking his head. “Not for 10 mil. And the same goes for you, Ray!”

“I love Star to death, but no. There’s no relationships in this competition.”

“That’s right.” Roc said putting his hand in the middle of the circle. “So we’re all in this together!”

“Including Kiloni, Roc!” Prodigy said putting his hand in the middle.

“Whatever. Y’all down?”

“We’re down.” Prince and Ray said putting their hands in the middle.

“One, two, three, mindless!”

“Hey guys!” Star said peeking into the room, and waving. All of a sudden, Hunni, Lolo, Reginae, Bahja, and Babydoll also peeked in.

“Big heads!” Roc shouted.

“Are you guys ready to get your asses beat by some females?”

“Haha! You guys spazz when you break a nail. You won’t be able to handle climbing and scratching to get what you want.” Ray Ray laughed.