Week 19 - Peers.

Last week, the contestants had to go head on with speed, by collecting flags on a speeding truck. (In a runway of an airport.) The person with the most, would be moving on to the next round. The person with the least amount, would be sent packing. Prodigy won this challenge, which made it the 3rd challenge that he won in a row. Failing to come out on top, Princeton collected the least amount of flags and was sent home. 3 contestants remain.  

“Damn.” Prodigy said shaking his head. “My boy Princeton is gone.”

“I was hoping he would hack it out to the end.” Kiloni moaned. “It feels so weird because he was just here, and nw he’s gone.”

“It feels weird in general.” Jaden sighed. “I mean look around the house. Its so empty now. It went from a house full of people, to us not having to crowd around to read the moneygram anymore.”

“Yeah…”

“One challenge away from the finals.” Prodigy said getting up, and grabbing the moneygram and looking at the two. “Good luck to the both of you.”

“And to you.” Kiloni and Jaden said.

“Just because you 3 are the farthest in the competition, doesn’t mean that I’ll let you choose your fate. I hope you guys made a lot of friends in competition. Step outside.” Prodigy read in a worried tone.

“What?” Kiloni wondered.

“What’s out there?” Jaden asked.

“I don’t know!” Prodigy said shrugging his shoulders.

“I’ll look.” Kiloni said walking to the door and peeking outside.

Suddenly, they seen Kiloni squeal and jolt out of the door. Seconds later, they heard a crowd of people talking. When Prodigy and Jaden walked out of the house, they seen everyone who was got eliminated. All 18 people. Prodigy had seen his whole group of friends, and Jaden seen Willow and Justin B standing out near the deck.

Prodigy ran over to where Kiloni was (since they had the same group of friends) and tackled Princeton, Ray Ray, and Roc. He was so happy to see them, and Jaden had ran up to Willow and Justin B and gave them large hugs. The other part of the house who didn’t associate with the 3, stood there impatiently and waited for Joe to come out.

“Happy to see your friends?” Joe said to everyone as he walked out of the vault.

“Yes!” All three smiled as they stood with them.

“Well you won’t for long. Because these people will be deciding on who goes home. Right here, right now. This challenge will be a short one.” Joe said as he watched the three gasp out of shock. “Stand in the middle of the grass, please.”

Kiloni, Prodigy, and Jaden walked to the middle of the field, and seen Joe holding the three checks, and lighting the bonfire. Nobody had ever been eliminated early on in the beginning of the day, so they were worried.

“I will be asking each and everyone of these people out here, who they would like to go home. They will say their answer out loud, and whoever gets the most votes, will pack and leave right here. And to the final two, these people will also be in your final challenge tomorrow, so don’t blow them off just yet. Got it?” Joe said.

“Yes.”

“Alright. Let’s begin.” Joe said. “Star, who would you like to get sent home?”

“Kiloni.” She smiled.

“Alright. Bahja?”

“Kiloni.”

“Babydoll?”

“Kiloni.”

“Fuck.” Kiloni mumbled to herself.

“Princeton?” Joe asked.

“Jaden.”

“Ray Ray?” Joe asked.

“Jaden.”

“Roc?” Joe asked.

“Jaden.”

“Twist?” Joe asked.

“Jaden.”

“Lolo?” Joe asked.

“Kiloni.”

“Reginae?” Joe asked.

“Jaden.”

“Justin B?” Joe asked.

“Prodigy.”

“Justin C?” Joe asked.

“Prodigy. Since this little nigga outran me in the competition.” Justin C laughed.

“I see that you’re still the same asshole who got eliminated.” Prodigy snapped as everyone laughed at his joke.

“Myles?” Joe asked.

“Jaden.”

“Abby?” Joe asked.

“Jaden.”

“Jacob?” Joe asked.

“Jaden.”

“Diggy?” Joe asked.

“Prodigy.”

“Willow?” Joe asked.

“Prodigy.”

“Bella?” Joe asked.

“Prodigy. Since he got rid of me.”

“And last but not least, Hunni?”

“Jaden.”

Joe wrote and tallied up all of the votes, before setting his mini notepad down, and looking at the three. They all stood there in a terrified stance.

“The first person going to the finals is….Kiloni!” Joe smiled.

“Oh my god!!” Kiloni screamed and hollered as she ran up to Joe, hugged him super hard, and took her check. She then ran over to Abby and Jacob, and hugged them as she rocked back and forth. “I’m in the finals you guys! I did it! We did it!”

“Prodigy and Jaden. You two got the most votes, which means that you two made more enemies than Kiloni in the house. Therefore, I’ll be handing one person their check first.” Joe said lowly.

“And that person is….Prodigy.”

“Yes! Yes!!!” Prodigy said dropping down to the ground, and bursting into the tears. He lifted up seconds later, took his check, as Princeton, Roc, and Ray Ray jumped on him, and let out loud screams.

Jaden sadly watched the two celebrate, and then watched Joe burn his check.

“For a little guy, you made it farther than a majority of the house, Jaden.” Joe smiled. “But I’m going to have to burn your check.”

“Thank you. And thank you guys! I’ll miss you!” Jaden said putting his arms around Willow, and getting onto the bus with the rest of the people who were eliminated.

“We’ll miss you too, Jaden! And we’ll see you guys tomorrow!” Kiloni and Prodigy said waving at the crowd, then watching the bus fade into the daylight of the Miami city.

Prodigy and Kiloni turned to each other, put on a huge smile, and clashed into each other, and hugged each other out of joy as they held their 10 million dollar checks.

“We’re the final two!” Prodigy said rocking her back and forth as he hugged her.

“The final muthafucking two!” Kiloni yelled as she smiled at him.

“That’s right! The final two competitors. You guys are the top of the pack! Get some shut eye for what will be your last time getting sleep in this house!” Joe smiled. “Prepare for your final challenge tomorrow! Sweet dreams…”