Week 9 - Blindsided.

Last week, the contestants learned that their rivals were more important than they thought they were when they had a challenge to answer questions about everyone in the house. Knowing a little of everything about everyone, Star came out on top and aced all of her questions. But when the people in the house couldn’t come up with who would go into the vault, Joe picked at random and got Abby, Kiloni, and Princeton were drawn. Kiloni was trapped between her two friends once again, and she asked Star to send her home instead of the two. But Star made a smarter decision and got rid of Abby, making it the first threat in the house to get eliminated. 13 contestants remain.

Star was laying in her room with Babydoll, when Kiloni burst into the room and got in her face.

“You better hope that I don’t get in charge of eliminations because I’m sending your ass home right away!” Kiloni shouted, standing 2 inches in front of her face. Suddenly, Star put her palm in Kiloni’s face and shoved her back, as Kiloni grabbed her arm, and shoved it to the side.

“Get out of my face, Kiloni.” Star said standing up, and looking her in the face.

“Don’t touch me, bitch!” Kiloni said shoving her back onto her bed. Star grabbed her shirt as she was falling back, and shoved Kiloni to the side, causing her to stumble off. Just as Kiloni was about to push her again, Babydoll pushed her onto the ground.

“Back up off of her!” Babydoll shouted, as Roc ran into the room, and held Kiloni back as she scrambled to get to the two.

“Nooni cut it out before you get sent home!” Roc said tugging her out of the room as she scrambled around in his arms.

“I’m gonna kill her I swear!” Kiloni screamed as she kicked her feet and moved her arms. Princeton then looked at Kiloni, then peeked inside of Star’s room.

“She’s pissed.” Princeton said giggling at Star. “We were coming to tell you guys that it’s time to read the moneygram.”

“I don’t know what her problem is, but she better chill out.” Star said fixing her hair, and walking out of her room. Her and babydoll had walked out of the room, and seen Kiloni sitting in Roc’s lap, as Roc held her down to make sure that she didn’t get up. She sat in his lap, and she was fuming. The two then sat in 2 open chairs at the table, and watched Prodigy read the moneygram.

“Have you ever wonder how it felt to feel blindsided? Well, you’ll find out today. Meet me at the south beach by 9:00.” Prodigy said, lifting up his head. “He’s probably going to make us do a challenge with blindfolds.”

“Oh lord.” Bella said shaking her head. “I have bad news.”

“What?”

“It’s going to be a thunderstorm at 9:00!” She responded in a worried tone. “Does he know that?”

“I don’t know.” Justin C said looking at everyone. “Does he?”

“Maybe it’s apart of the challenge.” Jaden shrugged.

At 8:30, it began to rain hard. By 9:00, it was way worse. It was raining so hard that it’d looked like a mini waterfall was taking place outside. The thunder was so loud that a few car alarms were sounding off because of the loud bang.

“Oh my goodness.” Babydoll said looking outside of the window bus. “Fuck.”

They’d arrived at the beach, and it was pitch black outside. All you could see was the bright yellow sand, and the waves of the waters ahead. Everyone was getting poured on, as they seen Joe standing in the rain. Looking like nothing was bothering him.