Week 11 - "Why do you deserve..."

Last week, the contestants finally got to let each other know how they’ve felt about each other for the past 12 weeks when Joe had invited them to a boxing ring. Without a question, Roc had knocked out all of his competitors, but when Joe told him that he had to fight Reginae, he quit and put the eliminations in her hands. Princeton had tried to convince her to get rid of Roc while Justin C had tried to convince her to get rid of Prodigy, but to avoid being hated by either side of the house, she got rid of Myles to save herself. 11 contestants remain.

“She bit the shit out of my arm.” Kiloni said looking at her arm. It was a deep teeth marks, and they were so deep that you would see the white meat on the outside. She was sitting in the living room with Roc, Justin C, Jaden, Princeton, and Prodigy. “Look at this.”

“Damn.” Princeton said looking at her arm. “I would’ve kicked her ass.”

“You wouldn’t have done shit, pretty boy.” Justin C laughed. “You got knocked out by Jaden’s little ass.”

“I think that you should shut the hell up Justin because you got 5 pieced by Roc.” Prodigy said, quickly jumping in. “And you got the first lick in.”

Roc had laughed extremely hard as he held his hand out to Prodigy for a high five. He was doing this to verify if him and Prodigy were still friends. Prodigy looked at Roc’s hand, then looked back up at him and glared at him. Roc had stared back at him with a blank expression, and slowly put his hand back. At this point, he knew that their friendship was over.

“I love how he tries to act like he didn’t try to betray you.” Princeton said looking at Prodigy as they both laughed. “He doesn’t like you anymore, Roc.”

“Princeton I think Prodigy can speak for himself.” He snapped.

“I don’t like you!” Prodigy shouted in an outburst. “Every since Ray Ray left you’ve became an asshole and yesterday you tried to vote me into the box! I’ve never done anything like that to you!”

“I didn’t vote you into the box, Prod!” Roc said. “Did you see me raise my hand.

“We all agreed to vote you into the box, Prod.” Justin C said. “Roc just chickened out.”

“Are you fucking kidding me?” Roc said, sharply turning to Justin C. “I said I would vote Princeton into the box! Not Prodigy.”

“You voted Princeton into the box that day Abby got eliminated?” Kiloni said lifting her head at Roc. He looked at her, then lowered his head. He didn’t respond to her. 

“Busted.” Jaden whispered.

“It’s your fault that Abby got sent home!” She shouted as she stood in Roc’s face. “Had you just voted someone stronger into the box like Justin C then she would still be here! You know that him and Star are close friends!”

“Nooni..” Roc pleaded as he looked up at her.

“No! No Nooni nothing! You had me fighting Star everyday and yelling at her for some shit that you did. You caused this! And you know what, you sit here and follow Justin C when he doesn’t care about you or anyone else in this house. He cares about the money! What about your friends?” Kiloni shouted as she pointed to Prodigy and Princeton. 

“Kiloni, I-“

“No don’t touch me. I finally see why nobody trusts you.” Kiloni said, walking to the table. “Moneygram!”

Everyone then came to the kitchen, and prepared to read the moneygram. But this time, there wasn’t one on the table waiting for them. This was odd, because Joe would sneak one in in the middle of the night.

“No moneygram?” Star said in a confused tone.

“Let me check under the table..” Kiloni said kneeling down on the floor, and looking. But there wasn’t one. She then stood back up as Jaden began to search around the table. Nothing. 

“How are we supposed to know what to do if we don’t even know what our challenge is?” Princeton asked in a irritated tone.

“Maybe Joe forgot.” Justin C said shrugging. “Lets just wait and see if he’s gonna come.”

Everyone waited for 2 hours, and there was no sign of Joe. Some people were relieved, while the rest were growing impatient.

“Man where the fuck is he?” Justin C said, losing his patience.

“Who cares?” Diggy said eating his sandwhich. “This could possibly mean that there isn’t a challenge.”

Suddenly, Joe walked inside of the house as some people began to cheer. They were so tired of being stuck inside that they were happy that they finally might get a challenge.

“You guys miss me?” Joe asked.

“Not really.” Prodigy mumbled under his breath.

“Well. Today, you guys don’t have to do anything but tell me why you want to be here. That’s it.” Joe smiled. “I’m going to ask you each one by one alone, about why you think that you deserve to win the 10 million dollars. You all will get 1 minute each, and that’s it.”

“How are we going to do the eliminations?” Justin C asked.

“You’ll see.” He smiled. “I picked a random order. And first on my list is Princeton.”

He’d brought Princeton outside, and sat him on the porch. Princeton was a little nervous about what my happened, but he quickly eased up as he sat down with Joe.

“So Prince. Why do you think you deserve the 10 million dollars?” He asked.

“For my mom.” Princeton responded, as he looked ahead. “She raised me on her own, so i’d like to pay her back for everything that she’s given me. For going through a painful 9 months for me, and for going through a more painful birth for me. She did it for 16 years, and did it without my dead beat father. And once I pay her back, i’m going to save the rest for my college. That way I can pick whatever college I want to go to.”

“Alright.” Joe smiled. “You’re only 11 people away. Keep fighting!”

Next up, was Reginae.

“Reg, why do you think that you deserve the 10 million dollars?”

“Well my dad has way more than 10 million dollars, so I don’t really need it.” She laughed. “I just want to win it so that i’ll be able to spend money on my own, rather than to keep asking him for money. I feel that sometimes I rip him off. Haha. I don’t want to have to ask him for much.”

Next up, was Justin C.

“Justin, why do you think that you deserve the 10 million dollars?”

“I’m not going to lie, I think that I deserve it. I’ve manipulated so many people in this house, and I still continue to manipulate the people I consider ‘friends’ because I feel that if I want something, i’m willing to go to any extreme’s to get it. I want my 10 million dollars. If I have to bite, scratch, kick, whatever, i’ll do it. If I want something, i’ll make sure that I get it. Trust me.”

Next up, was Kiloni.

“Kiloni, why do you think that you deserve the 10 million dollars?”

“I’m going to open up a dance academy, help my dearest friends Jacob and Abby, and definately help my parents!” Kiloni squealed. “After I help the people that I love, i’m going on the biggest shopping spree ever. I think I might just blow a million of that alone!’

Next up, was Roc.

“Roc, why do you think that you deserve the 10 million dollars?”

“I want that 10 million dollars to help Mindless Behavior. The boys can’t stand me right now, but i’m still going to help our group out. We’ll be able to go around tour often, come in contact with more of our fans, and i’ll also help my family out with some of the bills around the house! My mom and dad isn’t poor, but it’d be nice to finally help out with something.”

Next up, was Diggy.

“Diggy, why do you think that you deserve the 10 million dollars?”

“My dad is already rich, but i’m sick of people accusing me of only being famous because of him.” Diggy whined. “With my own money, i’ll be able to buy my own things, my own clothes, my own shoes, and more without people automatically assuming that my ‘rich daddy’ bought it for me.”

Next up, was Justin B.

“Along with the fortune I already have, I could use this money to promote my newest album, and make up a new one. I’ll also be able to go on a tour before I go on a bigger tour. And not only will I make my mom proud, but i’ll make my beliebers proud too.”

Next up, was Star.

“Star, why do you think that you deserve the 10 million dollars?”

“I would definately help my family before anything, then i’d help my girls with our group! The OMG girlz would be 10 times more famous then what we already are, and we also would be able to donate alot of prizes to our fans, and the little girls out there and worship. Me, Babydoll, and Bahja will take over with that 10 million someday.”

Next up, was Jaden.

“Jaden, why do you think that you deserve the 10 million dollars?”

“I want to buy my parents house!” Jaden cheered. “I dont want any other house but that one. I can buy it, and me and Willow can move inside of there and take over. And then, they can move somewhere else. They know that they’re tired of that place anyway! I’ll help them out when I buy the house.”

Next up, was Prodigy.

“Prodigy, why do you think that you deserve the 10 million dollars?”

“I’d give all of the money to my family. No joke.” Prodigy said. “My family are the only people that i’d die for, and those people have got me through so much. They’ve raised me into the person I am, so I want to pay them back everything I owe them. And even though 10 million dollars isn’t owrth what they’re worth, it’ll do for the temporary moment.

Last but not least, was Bella.

“Well i’m already a model, but I want to get out there.” Bella said, flipping her hair. “I want to fly out and meet Tyra Banks, and then build a photography lab in the mansion that i’m going to buy along with it. I’ll be famous within no time. And i’ll shot you out, Joe!”

“Alright, Bella.” Joe smiled. “You may go inside now.”

Bella walked inside of the house, and seen everyone sitting inside watching tv. They shifted their attention towards her, and muted the tv as she walked in the center of the livingroom and sat down.

“Did he say anything about eliminations?” Princeton asked.

“No.”

“What the hell?” Justin C growled. “Well, how are we supposed to know?”

Joe walked in 20 minutes later, and called everyone outside. Everyone had stood on the sidelines, as they stood there in complete confusion. They’d seen the bonfire lit, so they knew that they were doing eliminations right then and there. 

“Here’s where the twist come in.” Joe said. “I’ll be doing the eliminations!”

Everyone had gasped as they looked around in shocked. Still, they were confused on how he was going to do it.

“I’ll be calling you each one by one on who I think has a legit reason of why they need this 10 million dollars.” Joe continued. “I’ll be calling you guys in order by who I think deserves it the most, to the least. Starting with Prodigy.”

Prodigy had walked up to Joe, and took his check as he looked at Joe in awe and grateful. 

“Prodigy, the reason why i’m giving you this check, is because you were the only one who said that you’d give every dime that you won in this competition. I respect that the most because family should come first before spending anything on yourself. Take your check.”

“Thank you, Joe!” He smiled as he walked over towards the winning side.

“Next up, Princeton.” Joe said as Princeton bounced up to him, and smiled extremely hard. “Prince, I think that you deserve this for helping your mom who was a single mother. She’s strong and if you win this competition, you better give her at least half of your money. She deserves more than that, but that should be the least that she should get. Take your check.”

“Thanks Joe!” Princeton said hugging him, then running up to Prodigy and hugging him out of excitement. Roc looked over at them, and was highly upset. He missed their friendship, and he missed spending time with them.

“Next up, Justin C!” Joe said as he watched Justin C shake his hand, and thank him. “Even though you didn’t say what you’d do with the 10 million dollars, I like how you didn’t sugar coat anything. I liked how you got straight to the point and said “I’ll fight and bite for my money if I have to.” And that’s how you should be in a competition full of money. Take your check.”

“Thanks Joe.” Justin C said shaking his head, and walking over.

“The next person i’d like to call up, is Star!” He continued, as Star skipped up to him, and gave him a huge hug. “Star, i’m giving you this check because you were one of the few people who said that you’d help your family first. And don’t give up on Babydoll and Bahja just because they’re not here. You keep the OMG girlz alive. Take your check.”

“Thank you Joe!” Star squealed, as she went onto the winning side.

“The next person i’m going to call up, is Roc!” Joe said as Roc jogged up to him. “I’m happy for you dedicating the money to nothing but your group and work ethics. That’s a dedicated worker in my eyes. Take your check.”

“Thank you!” Roc shouted as he ran over to the boys and smiled. Princeton and Prodigy quickly gave him a dirty look, as they both walked over to another side. Roc’s face of joy, was quickly shot down into a face of shock and sadness.

“Next up, is Kiloni!” Joe smiled. Kiloni quickly skipped up to him, covered her mouth, and smiled. “Kiloni, the dedication that you have towards your friends is amazing. I like the fact that you haven’t forgot about any of them even though they left the house. Keep it that way, and maybe you’ll get to open up that dance studio. Take your check.”

“Thank you so much!” Kiloni smiled as she ran up to Prodigy and Princeton, and gave them a huge hug. All three had hugged each other super tight, because they were proud of themselves. Roc was waiting for her to come over and give him a hug also, but she didn’t. It was another shot to the heart.

“Next up, is Bella.” Joe said handing her check out to her. “What I like about you Bella, is that you are the only one who has stayed out of drama this entire competition. You’re still here, so you don’t have to resort to anything or any violence to prove that you can win this money. Take your check.”

“Thanks Joe!” Bella smiled.

Reginae, Justin B, Jaden, and Diggy all stood a few feet from the bonfire. All of them, were highly nervous.

“What the hell is going on?” Jaden whispered to himself as she looked up at the sky.

“The next person that i’m going to call, is Reginae.” Joe said, as Reginae walked up to him and whispered ‘thank god!’. “Reginae, you also didn’t give a great reason on why you wanted the money, but you along with Bella have stayed under the radar. Stay there, and you’ll get that 10 million dollars. Take your check.”

“Thank you so very very much.” Reginae said as she walked behind the bonfire.

“The next person i’m going to call, is Diggy.” Joe said as he watched Diggy take a deep breath, and walk up to him. “Diggy, you don’t need this 10 million dollars, but I like that you want to do something without always relying on your dad. Take your check.”

“Thanks Joe.” Diggy said lowly as he went to the winning side. Joe then looked up at Justin B and Jaden, who were standing side by side. Both were scared out of their minds. Sadly, there was only 1 check, and 2 people.

“Before I hand this check out, I want to tell you guys why you’re standing here.” Joe said looking at the two. “You two, are the wealthiest people in the house. And Jaden, you’re the wealthiest in the house. Your dad is Will Smith. One of the most famous actors in the world. Your mom, is Jada Pinkett Smith. One of the most famous actresses in the world. And as for you, Justin Bieber, you’re Justin Bieber. ‘24+ million followers on twitter’. The ‘top album selling in the world’ Justin Bieber. To me, you two don’t need this money. In fact, 10 million dollars, is like pocket change towards you two.

There was a long pause, as Joe took out the last check.

“And that’s why i’m going to have to give this check to Jaden.” Joe said as Jaden dropped down to his knees, and let out tears of relief. “Even though Jaden’s parents is richer than you Justin, you don’t need this money like everyone in the house does. You’re already rich. And you missing out on a shot at 10 million dollars, isn’t going to make or break you. Jaden, come get your check.

Jaden quickly grabbed his check, as he ran up to Justin B and gave him a huge hug. 

“I promise i’ll give you some of the money for being a great friend.” Jaden said, still crying as he hugged him.

“Hey hey hey.” Justin B said looking at him, and smiling. “You go get ‘em. You go win that money, you hear me?”

“I will.”

Justin B watched as Joe threw his check into the fire, and smiled at everyone as he walked out. “I’ll see you guys later, alright?” 

“Bye Justin!” Everyone smiled. Even Justin C was a little brought down as he watched Justin B get onto the bus, and drive off into the Miami strip.

“Well guys, 10 of you left, only 2 people will make it to the finale! Get some shut eye, and prepare for the next challenge tomorrow. Sweet dreams…” Joe said.