Week 14 - Pot of Gold.

Last week, the contestants had to triple up and form into teams of three, bundle up, and hop together in a potato sack to the end of a large Miami football field. 1st place got elimination rights, 2nd place got safe, and 3rd was automatically put up for elimination. Kiloni, Princeton, and Prodigy took over, while Justin C, Star, and Bella failed to come in a place higher than 3rd. Bella had reminded Kiloni that Star got rid of Abby about a week ago, so Kiloni decided to get rid of her as promised for her revenge. 8 contestants remain.

“We killed them at that challenge.” Kiloni said lying in Ray Ray’s bed, sitting in Princeton and Prodigy’s room. They were eating snacks while watching TV.

“Hell yeah.” Prodigy smiled, shoving a huge amount of chips in his mouth. “Did you see Justin C fall flat on his ass, though?”

“Haaaaaa!!” Princeton screamed as he lifted up, causing Kiloni and Prodigy to laugh. “He fell face first. I was hopping and giggling at the same time!”

“I’m gonna refer to him as ‘shit face’ now.” Kiloni laughed.

Out of nowhere, Roc walked into the room, and stood near the front of the door. He looked at everyone, as everyone looked at him back. Prodigy, Kiloni, and Princeton immediately stopped talking, as Roc sat on his bed.

“Y’all don’t have to stop talking just cause I walked inside of the room.” Roc said looking at everyone, trying to acting like nothing happened.

“Anyway.” Kiloni said, rolling her eyes. “That challenge was pretty fun!”

“I liked it too, Nooni.” He said looking at her. “Even though I lost at the last minute. Haha.”

“Us THREE totally destroyed that challenge.” She said, ignoring acknowledging him. “Me, Prodigy, and Princeton.

“Agreed. And the next time we form up, it’s definitely going to be us three. Me, you, and Prod.” Princeton said, getting under Roc’s skin.

“But what if there’s a group of four?” Roc said to the two, knowing that they were still mad at him.

“Then I guess we’ll pick Jaden to be with us.” Princeton responded, giving him a dirty look. Roc’s face went from alright, to sad.

“Why do you guys keep leaving me out like this, man?” Roc said in a sad tone.

“You should’ve thought about this before you started acting like an ass.” Princeton said in a nonchalant tone. “Quit trying to act like you didn’t try to throw us under the bus.”

“I never tried to throw Prodigy or Kiloni under the bus.” He responded in a low tone.

“It doesn’t matter!” Kiloni shouted. “The point is, you threw one him under the bus. Twice! The first time it was with me and Abby, and it got her sent home! The second time, you put him in the box and you really thought that I was going to send him home!”

“Nooni…”

“Don’t call me that anymore.” She growled.

“Wow. And after all of this, he still hasnt managed to apologize.” Princeton said, shaking his head. “You’re a serious piece of shit, Roc.”

“Moneygram!” Reginae yelled from the kitchen. Kiloni and Princeton walked right passed him, as Prodigy stayed in the room. He looked at Roc, and he started to feel bad.

“Are you coming, Prod?” Princeton yelled as he walked down the stairs, breaking his focus.

“Yeah..” Prodigy responded, looking at Roc as he left the room.