Week 17 - Bullseye.

Last week, the contestants had to tug their way towards safety by pulling each other with into tanks. With Prodigy already in charge of the eliminations from the previous challenge, Roc came on the top of the challenge using his strength. Prodigy winded up eliminating Bella because he felt that she was stronger than Jaden. 5 contestants remain.

“Sorry Prince..” Prodigy said, sitting at the table. “I know that that was your friend.”

“Nah it’s alright.” Princeton said in a bummed tone. “She would’ve had to leave anyway.”

Everyone sat around in an awkward stance. It was getting to the wire. Everyone in the house were fierce competitors, and everyone knew that somebody good was going to go home. The question was, who.

“Y’all ready to read the moneygram?” Prodigy said in a sad tone as he looked around. “We might as well just hurry up, and get out of the way.”

“Yeah..” Everyone moaned.

“Alright.” Prodigy sighed. 

“Keep your eye out on your comptetitors. They’re shooting for the same prize. Meet me at the local mens bar around 7:30 tonight.” He read.

“We’re shooting guns?” Jaden said, lifting up.

“I hope so! I’ll be ready for this challenge!” Roc said, standing up out of excitement.

They drove to the mens bar that was a little far out in the Miami strip. When they walked inside, they seen alot of husky or overbuilt men playing pool, drinking beer, smoking cigarettes, and watching tv at the bar. The men were giving them weird looks, because they were surprised to see such young people in their place. The whole entire building was foggy all around, and they finally met Joe in the backroom where they seen a dart board.

“I hope you enjoyed those pleasant men out there.” Joe joked as everyone walked in. “Anyway, today you’ll be shooting darts. Everyone know’s that the middle is the bullseye, but you’ll be shooting for points. The closer you are to the middle, the more points you will be awarded. The bullseye will be 50, outside of the bullseye will be 30, and outside of that will be 20, and outside of that will be 5. Each of you will get three shots and three chances each. I’ll be tallying up your score, but you wont know what it is until the end.”

“How?” Kiloni asked.

“Because, you’ll be doing it blindfolded.” He said, smirking. “Another twist is is that the winner will of course be in charge of elimination, the person who comes in second will be safe, and last three will automatically be put up for elimination. Got it?”

“Yes!”

“Alright. Who want’s to go first?”

“I will!” Princeton cheered as he grabbed a blindfold, and grabbed his three darts. He shot all of three of his darts, and paused in between each one. He stood there, and waited for Joe to tally up his score.

“Alright Princeton you can take off your blindfold.” Joe said writing his score down. “Up next, is Kiloni!”

Kiloni put on her blindfold, paused, and took a deep breath. She did a trick of throwing all of hers at once, hoping that it would all land in the same area. She stood there in an excited stance, and waited Joe to give her the signal.

“Alright Kiloni you can take off your blindfold.” Joe said. “Next up, Jaden!”

Jaden put on his blindfold, and copied Kiloni’s trick. He seen the outcome of her trick, so he wanted to see if he could to it better. Joe gave him the signal, and he took his off.