The Reunion! [Part 2.]

“But you won’t say shit to my face though.” Roc said as he gave Justin C an angry glare from the top row.

“Roc stay your ass up there. Stop trying to be all tough on TV.” Justin C said in a blunt tone as he closed his eyes, and shook his head.

Roc stood up, walked all the way into the lower row, and sat in Justin C’s seat. He was closer to the stage, and he wanted to be close in him just in case he tried to do something crazy.

“Why did you move up here, Roc?” Joe asked.

“I just wanted to be closer to the stage.” He smiled.

“Alrighty. Can we do ourselves a favor and not fight on this reunion?” Joe laughed in a worried tone.

“Ain’t nobody trying to fight him, Joe!” Roc said putting his hand out. “I just wanted to move a little closer. That’s all!”

“Alright.” Joe said looking at the crowd as everyone laughed. “Justin C. You were the one person in the house who had no friends, but managed to make it far. How did that feel?”

“What these people didn’t understand, is that I didn’t want friends.” Justin C said shaking his head. “I have plenty of friends in real life, but I’m not trying to befriend everyone if 10 million dollars is on the line! I’m focusing on one thing and one thing only and that was the money. If I considered anybody ‘friends’ in the house, Justin B and Diggy were my closest ones.”

“False.” Diggy said as he sat in the crowd. So why’d you get rid of me then?”

“To send a message like I said.” He answered in an uncaring tone. “I told you and the rest of these people that I wasn’t here to make friends! But for some reason, none of you could comprehend that.”

“I don’t mean to stir up the drama, but Justin C, who do you think ran the house between you and Roc?” Joe asked.

“Me.” Justin C answered.

“Yeah right!” Roc laughed.

“Who was the one who controlled a majority of the eliminations?” Justin C said, sharply turning to him. “Who was the one who made you turn on your own damn friends? Who was the one who-“

“You didn’t make me turn on shit!”

“I didn’t make you turn on Princeton, Roc?” Justin C said in a loud tone, towering over his voice. “I made you turn on Prince, almost made you turn on Prod, I made you seperate yourself from Kiloni, and I made you take out everybody that I want out! Along with everyone else!”

“I didn’t win WAY more challenges than you, Justin?” Roc said standing up out of his seat, putting his hands together, and looking at Justin C as his eyes widened.

“Roc stop man.” Prodigy mumbled as he grabbed his shoulders.

“I’m not about to fight him, Prod. I’m trying to get a point across. Chill.” Roc said in an irritated tone as he put his hands out in front of him. “Did I not win us the basketball challenge after we played together? Did I not beat you in every strength challenge that you tried to beat me at? Did I not make it farther than you?”

“You still didn’t win though.”

“Most importantly, did I not knock your ass out in the boxing challenge when you tried to sneak that little pussy punch on me?” Roc continued as he got louder. “I whooped your ass and I most certainly wouldn’t hesitate to do it again!”

Justin C was getting fired up. He stepped up out of his seat, walked up to Roc, and stood inches away from his face. Roc looked him eye to eye, and wasn’t going to back down for nothing.