Week 1 - Roomates.

Start from the beginning

“In here, bro!” Roc shouted hitting a hard right, and sloppily slapping his stamp onto a bed. Ray Ray ran inside, and smacked his stamp onto the one next to his, as they plopped on their beds, and caught their breaths.

“I need to call Prince and Prod and make sure that they have rooms!” Ray Ray said jumping up, and calling them on their cell phones. He didn’t want to leave his bed, so this was the only form of communication he had with them.

“Hello?” Prodigy said answering the phone.

“You got a room, bro??”

“Yeah! I have a room with Hunni. I’m not sure if Prince has a room yet.”

“Fuck.” Ray Ray said. “Let me call him real quick!”

“Alright.”

Ray Ray called Princeton and he immediately picked up the phone after the first ring.

“You got you a room, Bro?!” Princeton shouted.

“Yeah!” Ray Ray smiled. “Do you got you a room??”

“Yeah! I’m in a room with Kiloni, and there’s still one bed available in here. Abby, Jacob, and Diggy are all in one room, and there’s still a bed available in here.” He replied.

“Does Star have a room?”

“She’s in a room with Bahja and Babydoll. They were the first to get rooms in the house!”

“Alright cool cool. So then who’s missing?”

“I’m not sure but whoever is needs to hurry up. It’s literally 5 minutes left!”

“Okay. I’ma talk to you after the elimination!”

“Cool.”

Seconds later, Willow smith scurried into his room, and stamped in her bed as she sat down, and smiled. She looked at Lolo and Princeton and began to bounce up and down as they looked at her.

“Arent you Princeton from Mindless Behavior?” She said, pointing to him.

“Yep. That’s me!”

“We’ve met before!” She smiled. “Remember me, Willow?”

“I definately remember you.” Princeton said in a noncholant tone as he cracked a small smile.

“We’re gonna be roomies yay! Oooh, I need to see if my brother as a room.” Willow said flying up, and rushing out of the room. Princeton then looked at Kiloni, as she was cracking up.

“She’s so cute!” She said smiling.

“Geez!” Princeton sighed. “Highly annoying at that.”

Justin Combs scurried from room to room. In each room, he’d seen Hunni, Bella, and Myles, as he passed. Some of them were in the same rooms, and some of them were in different rooms. And when he hadn’t heard anyone running around the house, he’d realized that he was the one getting eliminated.

Suddenly, he’d seen a room with Lil Twist that had a bed with no stamps. He’d looked next to him, and seen that Jaden had spotted the same exact bed. At the same time, they both ran in and rushed to take the bed. Both climbed in, as Justin Combs shoved Jaden off of the bed, and put his stamp onto there.

“Sorry punk.” Justin C smiled as he proped his feet up on the bed. “You’re too late.”

Seconds later, the host had walked through the door. 20 minutes had passed, and he was ready to pick up whoever didn’t have a room. He’d walked in and seen that Jaden was the only one standing there without a room. Willow had came down the stairs, and seen him. She was completely shocked.

“Welp, it’s time for you to pack your bags Jaden-“

“WAIT!” Willow shouted. She’d looked at her brother, and went upstairs. A minute later, she’d came back downstairs with her stamp.

“What are you doing?” Jaden asked.

“Giving you my bed.” She said handing in her stamp to the host.

“What?!” He shouted. “Sis, that’s your room! Go back upstairs and-“

“No.” She interrupted. “You’re my family, and you come first.”

“But Willow-“

“Hey! I’m totally fine.” She smiled. “I’m giving you this because I know you’ll knock em dead. So knock em dead.”

Jaden looked at her and sighed. “Where’s your bed?”

“It’s in the room with Princeton and a light skinned girl.” She responded. “Go put your stamp on there.”

Jaden stared at her, and gave her a huge hug. “Thanks, sissy.”

“Our parents have more money than everyone in this house combined, anyway.” Willow whispered as they both shared a laugh. “I’ll see you when you win that 10 million, alright?”

“Alright.” He said as he watched the host lead her out the door. “Goodbye.”

“Goodbye!”

When the host left, Jaden’s anger set in. He slowly walked up the stairs, and put his stamp onto the bed that Willow had claimed. He laid there and buried his face in his pillow to calm himself down, as Kiloni and Princeton stared at him oddly. The first day, Jaden had already realized how cutthroat this competition is.

And it all came down, to who wanted this 10 million dollars, more than the other….