Week 1 - Roomates.

So if you didn’t know, my last story got sent away with my grandma’s old laptop. All of the parts I had wrote are gone, and I wrote too much to redo all of those parts. I’m starting the new idea that I had, and I won’t be starting anymore stories. Promise!

21 contestants were called out to fly to Miami, Florida. All had excepted the offer, and all had arrived at a large mansion in Miami on a boat. Aboard, was Princeton, Prodigy, Ray Ray, Roc, Star, Bahja, Babydoll, Abby, Kiloni, Jacob Latimore, Myles, Diggy, Justin Combs, Justin Bieber, Hunni, Bella, Lolo, Reginae, Jaden and Willow smith, and Lil twist arrived at a home that was right off of the water, and into the city. The house looked like it could fit more than the amount that was given. When the ship docked, everyone slowly walked off of the boat as they grabbed their luggage.

“Oh my goodness.” Lolo said looking at the house. “It’s gorgeous!”

“HELLO CONTESTANTS.” A man said stepping out. It was the host of the show fear factor.

“Hello.” A few people said.

“Now I know you guys are expecting to pick your rooms, right?”

“Yes!”

“Well, there’s a problem with that.” He said, changing the mood. “There are 20 rooms! And there’s 21 of you.”

“Well are 2 of us going to have to share a room?” Myles asked.

“Nope. The person who’s left without a room, will be eliminated. Today!” Joe said as he watched the contestants gasp in shock. “How are you going to claim a room? Well here on this table, are some stickers with your faces on it. Your job is to scurry around the house, find the nearest bed, and put your sticker on it immediately. Now it wouldn’t be smart for you guys to try to be picky for the best room, but there is one room that is bigger than the others! If you’re willing to risk elimination by searching for the room, then so be it.”

Everyone was already excited to run in the house.

“But one more thing! It’s best to stay on your bed and make sure that no one tries to take it! So once you put your stickers on there, make sure you stay there! I’ll be back within 20 minutes. So the person without a room, i’ll be sending home.” Joe added. “Are you guys ready to compete for 10 million dollars?!”

“Yes!” Everyone shouted.

“Alright. Ready, set, go!!”

Everyone barged through the doors and ran up the stairs. There were also rooms downstairs, and each of them had 2 beds each.

“Follow me, Lolo!” Reginae said grabbing her hand, and scurrying into a room. When they got in there, they added their stickers to the beds, and jumped on top of them out of pure joy.

“Let the games begin!!” Lolo squealed as she continued to jump on the bed with her.

Meanwhile, other rooms were getting filled in. Justin B was searching around for rooms, and seen multiple that were filled up. He’d seen Hunni, Bella, and Lil twist in one. While scrambling for a room, he’d seen the room that the host was talking about. He’d rushed inside, stamped in his bed, and looked around the room. Inside, there was a huge king sized bed, and a balcony that overlooked the Miami strip. Justin was already used to seeing these things, but it made him feel warm to see something comforting.

“Wow.” Justin said looking over the view.

Ray Ray and Roc had followed each other and scrambled everywhere around the house for rooms. There were rooms with just one bed available each, but the two wanted a room together. They weren’t going to break their bond for no competition, or anything. And the rules still applied for Princeton and Prodigy. Finally, they’d seen a room with 3 bedrooms.