The Blood Red Emperor

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

        The school day was now over. Should I go to the basketball club? No. They're probably expecting me to come. So stupid. There's no way I'll let my actions be predictable.  I picked up my bag. Well there is one person that can predict what I do. I walked out of the classroom into the courtyard. As usual there is a throng of people gathered around the front gate. Foolish humans. Like moths attracted to an electric trap. I walked through the crowd flawlessly where my limousine was waiting. I sat down in the limousine while the chauffer closed the door. 

        "How was school, Miss?"

        "As usual." I answered simply then stared at the window. I wish I had my headphones it's so boring. My eyes glanced around from stoplight to stoplight infinitely drifting in my imagination. I came home from America (and it's private tutoring) this morning and had still to come home. Home? I snickered. More like lion's den. The limousine stopped when we arrived at the mansion. The once silver gates where now gold and there were more maids welcoming me home. It's probably thanks to him. I walked through the door.

         "I'm home!" I called out my usual greeting. The butlers and maids weren't around. That's strange. A menacing aura filled the hallways and I reached for my boxcutter, gripping it tightly.

        "Welcome home. My pre-c-ious little Akane-chan." Akashi Seijirou called from the end of the hall. He started walking closer and I gripped my box cutter. I smirked and opened my arms wide while shouting.

        "I missed you Sei-nii~!" I ran to embrace my brother. When we were 2 ft. apart. I stopped suddenly. My neck grew cold and my hand hurt. He held the scissors playfully at my neck and gripped my hand with the lethal box cutter out of his way.

        "My dear imouto. You don't need to hide your bloodlust from me."

        I broke out of his grip my one red eye glaring at his with disgust. Wait a second something's strange. He's not so...condescending. No! What am I thinking?!?! Akashi Seijjirou is my enemy. 

        I swung swiftly with my boxcutter and he deflected with his scissors. Our makeshift weapons clashed. Easily we read each other's movement until there was no more clashing only counterattacks, misses, and dodges. We were at it until the head butler, Sebastion or Sebby as we called him, walked in.

        "Seiijirou-sama and Akane-sama. Your parents have called you to dinner."

        We broke of. Both of us evenly matched; is what any outsider would think. I gritted my teeth. Why?!?! A drop of sweat rolled down my neck. I glared at Akashi who's forehead looked glossy, but not enough to be sweating. This is my loss. Tch. I passed by him while pocketing away my weapon. We crossed paths and he whispered. "Akane, I'm not the same."

        I paused. Then continued walking. Yeah right. Like I'll believe that.

        The rest of the day passed. While the whole Akashi family flawlessly ate, flawlessly bathed, flawlessly did there work, and flawlessly got ready for bed. This is the way in this household. Everyday practically the same. When I got into bed for my flawless sleep I thought an "unflawless" thought before I drifted off.

        How boring.

**********************************************************************************************

        YAY~ I updated!!!!  I'm getting a lot of positive vibes from my readers. Sorry the chapter is short. T ^ T Thanks guys for still reading!!!! So, next chapter maybe we'll find out why Akane went to America and what does Kuroko know about my super kawaii Akane~chan!!! Maybe, if I feel like it I'll introduce some new characters. Even I don't know!!!!! Look forward to it!!!!!

        -Nami~chan (~* ^ *)~