The Blood Red Shield

"Achoo!" I sneezed as I was walking into the school. I lifted my hand to my forehead feeling myself get a little temperature. I'll be fine. Is what I told myself and that I only had to wait until school ended.

I walked in to the classroom my hair flying behind me attracting the attention of some guys. One of them was Satoshi Momoi. I didn't care for the guy until he got in my way.

I looked up at him. Already realizing that looking up at him ticked me off. "Move." I ordered.

He lifted his hands as if he was getting arrested, "Woah. Woah. I just wanted to talk, get to know you better."

I rubbed my forehead with much needed disapproval, "How can you be like this when Momoi-chan was so much nicer."

He slammed me against the blackboard, everyone's attention on us. "Don't compare me to my sister. Last I checked, Akashi Seiijorou is nothing like a condescending person like you."

"Hmm. You know your stuff to know who my brother is, I'll give you that." I swung my foot into his side in a perfect roundhouse kick. The censor lights of anime concealing what was revealed as my skirt was lifted in the air.

"Ow-wa-what did you do that for?" He said leaning on the floor gripping his side.

Now that he was looking up at me, and not me looking up at him, I smirked. "Don't compare me to my brother."

I could hear the footsteps of the teacher coming so I went and sat in my chair and stared out of the window. The gazes of my classmates looking at me with fear, just what I wanted.

 Are you sure...that's what you want.

I gripped my hand. Ai-chan you're such a good friend...saying the stuff I can't, but sometimes you're really annoying.

Ai-chan laughed at me.

I now gazed at my reflection in the window. My reflection started to change into Ai.

Ai looked around, "Classroom...environment. Amazing...you can handle being in here."

I looked at Ai-chan sternly, "Amazing you can handle being in here." I gripped my body where my heart was, "Don't you get claustrophobic?"

Ai-chan turned around, "Not worried. Akane suffers too easily...Ai-chan always takes over."

I was about to say a witty come back when my internal struggle was overwhelmed with blue hair being shoved in my face.

"Tetsu-chan. Why are you using you hair as a mustache?" I said. I glanced at the window my reflection now being my own.

Tetsu-chan took her hair away from under her nose. She looked back to the teacher and then me. Then she ripped out a bit of her notebook and scribbled on it. She paused, glanced back, and then started scribbling again before she passed the note back to me.

 Akane are you okay? You were dazing out the window and seemed a little angry...Also your face looks a bit flushed...Could it be because of the fountain yesterday?

I read the note then flipped it over. I threw it over her shoulder like one of my amazing basketball shots, flawlessly.

She picked it up and then started to read my message.

 I'm okay. Also when did I say you could call me Akane. It's not like we're friends...

I tugged her sky blue hair as she read the last part.

...Baka.

*****

Ugh. Crap I feel like...

I felt my forehead. Hey Ai-chan? Do you think you can take over for a bit? No answer. Ughhhhh. I must be really in bad condition. I even wanted to go to the basketball club today.

Tetsu looked at me panicked. "Akane! Are you okay?!?!" She lent me her arm. I took it even though my pride was telling me not to.

"Can you just take me to the limousine outside?" I gritted my teeth, because I had to ask for help.

Tetsu helped me outside when I noticed my limousine wasn't there I reached into my phone to call the chauffeur. After I hung up I told Tetsu that my chauffeur was stuck in traffic and asked if I could walk the next block to be picked up.

Tetsu nodded and walked me over slowly to the next block. We were almost there when..."Come here brat!" Tetsu was grabbed from next to me and shoved into the alleyway. "Ow-w-w..."Tetsu grimaced.

Tetsu I grabbed for my trusty companion, my boxcutter now in my hand. "Leave her alone." I looked at my opponents. A couple of rough delinquents and Momoi Satoshi.

"You! Couldn't you just fight me, but nooooo, you had to grab someone else into it... What a coward." I thrust my hand swiftly just to graze his cheek. "Kneel!"

My movements were slow. Dang! The cold. I shuffled a bit in my steps. I now held the wall in the alley, leaning on it for support. "Hmmm..." Satoshi whipped his cheek, I did manage to graze him. "My turn."

What do you mean my turn? This is no Shoji game. I lifted my leg to hit him where no other guy would dare to hit, but tripped a little my vision now blurring. I wasn't leaning against the wall anymore, but I was sitting against it barely keeping my consciousness. Satoshi lifted his fist. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact.

.

.

.

Nothing?

.

.

I opened my eyes slightly too see my own hair. My own hair color, but it was far too short. Akashi Seiijirou held Satoshi's hands in the air gripping the wrist so tightly that the palm became so pale in an instant. With a dark aura looming around him, that almost scared me back to consciousness. He spoke these last words before I fully fainted.

"Don't lay a hand on my princess."

***********

Hey Minna~ Sorry for very late update I try to update every week. Please check out my short story on Wattpad, Murasakibara and The Door Struggles. It's just purely funny and random.

School is work. Life is life so just deal with it and live it. I'm not gonna make any excuses for me not updating. 

OH ALSO!!! SHOUT OUTS TO....*magical unicorn drumroll*

@SteffanieG_31

@purple_lover244

~Thanks for your love guys~

Welp that's all I have to say. Thx for reading!

o/

-Nami~chan~<3