The Blood Red Blindfold

I Akane was in a weird position. There's no escape. The blindfold on my head and my hands behind my back were easy things for someone of my caliber to break out from, but the people that were holding me captive was the real threat.

"Hey. Are we there yet?" I asked.

"Almost." Kuroko Tetsu replied to me.

"Can you tell me where we're going?" I asked.

"For the 6th time, No!"

I tried using my other senses. I could hear water rushing around and trees rubbing their leaves against one another. I could smell a faint stench of flowers mixed with...I wasn't sure.

Why was I even in in this position?

*Kuroko Tetsu's POV*

Akane-chan wasn't in class today. Well at least not yet. Being late was really unlike her personality. The teacher walked in and we all settled into our seats.

"Good Morning. Ah, is everyone here today?" He looks around the classroom. "Ah Akashi Akane isn't here. Oh!" He paused scratching at his head. Not like there was any hair there. "If I recall correctly today is her birthday. Maybe she took off?"

I looked at my friends with a mischievous smirk and they knew what I was planning and smiled back.

*Time skip*

Akane came in at the end of lunch by that time our plan was already set up.

"Akane~chan!" We all came up to her.

"What?" She asked.

We all grinned mischievously.

"Do you have some time after school?" I asked.

She seemed to think for a while, like she usually does. Crossing her arms and putting her hand to her mouth in a thinking posture. "No. It's not like I have time to waste with you people. Unlike you I have a very busy schedule." 

Wow. That's so like her character.

"Ehh. D-does that mean you won't come with us after school. E-even after we put all that work into your-" Midorima Shinji started to say before I covered her mouth.

"My what?" Akane-chan started questioning. "Anyways, I'm definitely not going."

Suddenly I felt water on my hands and I released Shinji. "Eh. Shinji! Don't cry!"

Wow. That's so like her character.

"Akane~chaaaan is so mean. To make an innocent girl cry." Daisy-chan teased.

"Waaaah! So mean Akane-chan!" Ryo said a little more seriously.

Akane took a step back and crossed her arm. "Fine! I'll take some time out of my busy schedule to tend to your needs!"

"Yay!" Ryo exclaimed jumping over Daisy.

"Oi! Get off of me!" Daisy scorned while tugging at Ryo's pigtail.

Akane got her stuff ready. 

"Ummm. Can you wear this blindfold?" Midorima Shinju spoke earnestly.

"Haah?" Akane-asked.

"You won't?" Shinju asked tilting her head while tearing up a bit.

"Urgh....Fine!" She said rubbing the back of her head. "What a pain."

Checkmate~! 

*Akane POV with Timeskip*

I Akane was in a weird position.....blah blah blah....real threat.

Finally I was stopped. 

"Kay ready everyone!" Tetsu-chan yells out.

"Hai! munch munch." Atsuko said.

"Ready~!" Ryo cheered.

"R-ready!" Shinju said startled.

"Ready when you are." Daisy~chan responded.

"Reaaaaady~!" Tetsu-said while untying the blindfold.

"3!"

"2!"

"1~!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKANE-CHAN!"

*********

I am so so so so so so sorry this chapter is so short! I promise that it's not a filler or anything. Originally this was supposed to be part of the next chapter, but.....I haven't worked that one out yet. So again sry and sry for the long wait time too. Still thanks for the support. 

-Nami~chan

>~<