REBOOT

Hello Guys It's Nami-chan here. I'm sorry to say that this is not a new chapter. And I'm sorry if you got hyped for no reason. But don't leave because there is a point to this chapter. 

First of all, I am super sorry for by absence. I have not posted or made any notifications for almost 3 months now. I'm also sorry that I made no notification about why I have not updated at all. 

My reasons for not updating, was school and family related. I was busy with school and just needed to focus and keep my grades where I want them to be. At the small points in which I had a break from school (Ex. Thanksgiving Break). I had prearranged plans with friends or my family took me somewhere. 

Another reason I was not updating, was because I was losing my enthusiasm to the story. It wasn't becoming fun for me. I started wanting to post something to just have it out there and not even care for the quality.

As of December my fencing season for sports has started and I'll be even more busy. BUT  I miss writing, I miss Akashi's Little Sister Fanfic, and I miss you guys.

So my announcement is....

Akashi's Little Sister Fanfic will have new chapters in the future. I will be posting sometime next week during winter break.

Thank any of you guys for sticking around till the end of this...and I just want to say that...

Akashi's Little Sister Fanfic will be rebooting and I hope you guys are looking forward to it.

Thanks!

(~*^*)~

-Nami-chan

Thanks to my editor who spoke to me about doing this....

purple_lover244