The Blood Red Resentment

I was still surprised how all the GoM had a better counterpart. I was more surprised when she asked me this.

"Do you want to be friends?" Kuroko Tetsu-chan asked me.

"..."

Tetsu-chan stared at me with eyes like the dog I saw at the basketball club.

"No." I replied.

"Ehhhhhh? Why not?" Tetsu-chan asked pleading.

It was afterschool and I was not in the mood for anything. Plus...You can't have friends, Akane. It's not allowed. Ai-chan spoke to me. I picked up my stuff and decided to go home ignoring Tetsu.

"What's up with her?" Daisy Aomine asked leaning on Ryo.

"I don't know~" Ryo answered. "and GET OFF OF ME AHOMINE!"

I heard the noise of my classmates,  not friends, die down as I walked out of the classroom. Going down the stairs and the hallway the amount of people staring at me increased. I got in my limousine at the entrance of the school where there was now a crowd of people. 

"How was school, Miss. Akashi?" The chauffer asked.

"Fine as always." I replied. Once again I took out my boxcutter and played around with the blade adjuster.

~*Very small time skip*~

I entered my house/mansion. I stared down the hallway where the fight with Akashi occurred and became incredibly irritated. I stopped by the office to tell my parents that she came home. She was about to walk up the grand staircase when Sebby stopped her.

"Miss Akane." Sebby spoke up. My hand left the stair rail to look at Sebby.

"What is it, Sebby? I asked kindly. After all no one could hate him.

"Seijuro-san has requested your presence in the East Wings game room for a game of Shogi."

I paused. "Ah. I see. Very well. Tell nii~chan, I'm going to change and then meet him there."

"As you wish." Sebby bowed and walked towards the East Wing.

I walked to my room and changed into more comfortable attire then I made my way to the game room.

"Knock. Knock." My fist patted at the door.

"Come in." My brother's voice called out.

Sebby opened the door and I walked through.

"Akane." He looked at me with his stupid yet mesmerizing two-colored eyes.

"...Seijuro." I replied.

Sebby pulled back the seat as I sat down. Then he pushed the seat in.

Rock! Paper! Scissors!

We said simultaneously. I pulled rock. Akashi pulled scissors.

Rock! Paper! Scissors!

I pulled rock and Akashi, as I predicted, pulled scissors.

"I go first." I said. It seems like I won, but I never win in Rock, Paper, Scissors. To make me go first is always part of his plan.

I moved a piece. 

He moved a piece.

I moved another piece.

He picked up a piece. "Can you let me talk to her?" He asked while putting the piece down.

"No." I said. I moved another piece closer to his.

"Akane. I need you to let me speak to her." Akashi insisted this time.

"No. You don't need to do anything. Why should I even let you?" Careful, Akane. Ai-chan chided me. Don't get heated up.

"Akane. I think if you let me speak to her, she'll see I've changed." Seijuro spoke while taking one of my pieces.

"You'll never change, Seijuro. She will never forgive you." I took his piece. "And neither will I."

"Akane. I hoped you didn't let me do this forcefully." He moved closer to my piece.

I got up immediately. "What do you me-"

Sebby was already behind me and put my headphones in my ears. "I'm sorry, Miss. Your parents requested this as well.

"Sebby!" I felt myself fading away.

"Hello, Ai-chan." Seijuro spoke to me.

I got up immediately and tried to hurry out of the room.

"Ai-chan. Here me out." Seijuro pleaded.

"You...should...beg...more." I spoke. I tried another door since the first one was locked.

"Ai-chan. Listen I know what my other self did and I wanted to tell you it wasn't right of him."

"Sebby. Open the door." I ordered.

"I'm afraid I can't Miss. Master Seijuro has this approved by your parents.

"...Of....course."

"Ai-chan. Please. What happened to your friend wasn't right."

I turned around and took out my boxcutter and put it by Akashi's neck. He didn't flinch. "Don't even talk about her. What you did to her!....What you did to Akane! Akane...can't even make friends anymore because she's afraid that whatever happened to that girl will happen again.. Akane fell into low depression because of you. And you created me!" My shy personality snapped and threw the shogi board of the table. I took the headphones out of my ear feeling myself fade.

"Akane-" Seijuro spoke.

"Don't! ", I interrupted him. "You can hurt me or anyone else, but the fact that you hurt Ai-chan...the only friend I thought you couldn't hurt. You're the worst."

Sebby opened the door this time. I walked through and was startled as I looked back at Akashi showing a face the no one has ever seen before. My heart was cold and I felt no remorse for what ever happened in there. With this bitterness inside I thought...

Don't look as if you're hurt.

 I slammed the door

***

Yay! Updated! Thx to my readers and other stuff. I love to hear feedback from you guys. And omg over 600 reads now!!! You guys seriously make my day. Thx!!!

-Nami~chan~!!!

(~> A <)~