The Blood Red Heated Game: First Quarter

Game Start!

(Kaijo High Coach, Genta Takeuchi) Where's the other brown haired coach? Whose this red haired girl with the different colored eyes.

Kagami and Kaijo's ace, Kise, go for the tip off. Kagami grabs the ball. He goes to pass to Kuroko.

Kise goes around him using Aomine's Speed... {Kagami: From the start. Perfect Copy! But our coach predicted this too, because behind you...}

Eagle Spear! Izuki uses his special ability to see the field and steals the ball from Kise while being blocked by another player!

Izuki passes to Kuroko.

Kagami and Kise are running closer to the net.

Kuroko passes to Hyuga, and Hyuga goes for the shot. Kise and Kagami are in a fight. Kise runs toward Hyuga and Kagami tries to guard, but Kise breaks through with...

Emperor's Eye!

Kise goes to block the ball. Hyuuga stops his motion mid air seizes the ball

Kise:{This is! This is the Uncrowned King, The Iron Heart's, Right of Postponement! Although it is not as complete as the original players technique... it's still effective!]

Hyuuga tosses it back to Kuroko who was waiting there from the start. Kuroko takes a step back then shoots the ball!

Kise: Phantom shot? That trick won't work on me again.

Kise goes to grab the ball copying Kagami's jumping ability, but Kagami is already there!

Kise: How did he get there before me??? I was using his jumping power...Kise watched as Kagami seizes the ball and gets knocked off balance. He jumped before me??? Kagami makes the shot!

The first shot made goes to Seirin with...Kaijo's Ace stumbled on the floor!

Seirin: 1 Kaijo: 0

Kise runs back down the court ball in hand.

Kise: He jumped before me how...unless...he knew that Hyuuga's shot wasn't going to make it and Kuroko was going to shoot???

(short time skip)

Seirin: 5 Kaijo: 4

*Pant* Hyuuga: "Don't tire out. Defense!"

Team: "Yeah!"

Akane: I guess it's around a good time to use that play. I want to keep the lead after all. I flipped my hair. A signal. Hyuga caught the signal and passed it along to the other players.

A nod resounds from all of Seirins members.

Kaijo's Coach: That girl is no good news. He looks over at Akane lecturing the blonde referee. She's really unnerving.

Kuroko has the ball. Kagami's across the court. Kuroko spins around and uses Ignite Pass Kai!

Kise: Not on my watch! He goes to block it, but Mitobe appears out of nowhere and seizes the ball. What? How?

Seirin: 6 Kaijo: 4

Kise: No way. This can't be...

Kaijo's coach calls for a time-out.

Genta Takeuchi : It appears that #11 is using Misdirection Overflow.

Kise: How?!?!?! The game against Aomine was supposed to be the last name Kuroko could use that ability!!!

Genta: I don't know. He rubs his forehead in thought. Anyways if Kuroko is able to use this ability then Kise will not be able to apply his Perfect Copy in the game.

Kise: Huh?

Genta: After all you can't copy any ability you can't see. So for now. Let's regain our points using our trump card.

Akane: Now then. The members where taking a break, but trying to keep their mind focused on the game. The two new members in Kaijo High where...lets see... Yusei Kasamatsu and.... Keiji Kobori. "Wait. Wait! Wait!"

Koganei: "Is something wrong coach? (that scared me)"

Akane: "Well...Everyone gather around. I just realized. The two first years. Yusei Kasamatsu and Keiji Kobori are, most likely, no they are the younger brothers of Yukio Kasamatsu, Kaijo's former captain, and Koji Kobori, Kaijo's vice captain.

Team: "Ehhhhh????"

Akane: "And if what I'm thinking is correct then they have something up their sleeves. Like the same abilities as their older siblings."

Mitobe: "..."

Koganei: "Mitobe's right! How do you know? And what can we do about it?"

Akane: "It's just a hunch."

Koganei: "....A hunch."

Akane: "Yeah...and the way we'll beat them is following my plan and teamwork." I turn to Kuroko "Don't use misdirection overflow anymore."

Kuroko: nods.

Ryo blows the whistle!

Ryo: "Umm...times up!"

*Time skip*

Ryo blows the whistle.

Seirin: 19 Kaijo: 28

Akane: Tch. How could this happen. I didn't calculate this!!!!!

First Quarter End.

*****

~Hello~

Nami!~chan here!

Lots of love to purple_lover244, my amazing and talented editor.

Also I will do my best to update every two weeks. (Trying to give my lazy self a schedule.) It won't update on the same day that week, but someday during the second week.

Umm this has to be the most annoying-ist chapter I've wrote so far.

But I still love writing this book.

Your comments, votes, and reads make it all worth it!

For the next chapter ummm.... Maybe we'll find out what Kaijo's trump card is. Maybe we'll see what Akane has in store.<-< Or maybe not... >->

I do wonder though what happened so that there is such a big gap between Kaijo and Seirin. Heck even I don't know?!?!?!....But....!

You can do this Akane!

~Akane Fight!!!!!~

-Nami~chan