The Blood Red Empress

"Why? To ruin him of course."  The red haired girl replied with a smirk on her face.

*Le Flashback*

        "Oi~! Kuroko" Kagami yelled at the blue haired boy in front of him. "Can you stop appearing out of no where!"

        "Kagami-san. I didn't appear out of nowhere. Since I was here the whole time. Plus your the one who bumped into me." Kuroko, the blue haired boy, replied to Kagami, the red haired boy.

        "Damn, Kuroko we're second years now and you're still giving that answer."

        Kagami and Kuroko passed the auditorium where the principal was giving a long, boring speech to the freshman.

        "...and now I would like the freshman representative ----------- -------. To come up." The principal said.

        "Woah. Kuroko, looks like the freshman representative is some cute babe. Right?" Kagami said, but when he looked for agreement his silent blue shadow was no longer by his side. "Damn. That Kuroko is always disappearing. Kagami looks at a clock nearby. Crap, it's already this late Riko's gonna be mad!!" Kagami said and started running.

        *Kuroko's POV*

        I rushed to the auditorium's backstage. What is she doing here?

        *------  -------- POV*

        *Yawn* So boring. So boring. So boring!!!!! I scraped the box cutter back and forth against the chair. What's up with this principal? DO YOU THINK I CARE? About school rules and all that crap... I think I'll skip. I pretended to feel weak and was sent to the infirmary. The nurse wasn't there so I walked around my new school. Boring! Boring! Boring!!! 

        "I'LL DO MY BEST THIS YEAR AND BECOME NUMBER 1!!!

        Huh? I spiraled around and my medium length hair sashayed gracefully. Looking at the rooftop with my red eye, there was a scrawny looking person with a cat like mouth yelling at the top of his lungs. Hmm...Interesting. 

        "Wow, is the basketball club doing that again this year?" "Aren't they embarrassed at all?" Two girls passing by snickered.

        I clasped my hands and headed for the stairs.

        "Damn It! Is that Kuroko going to skip out this year." A girl named Riko Aida, the coach of the basketball, irritatingly stuttered.

        "That's true, but Riko don't we usually do this after the new people join?" Another man named Junpei Hyuga said.

        "That's true, but I don't want the freshman (if there are any) to go along with the flow of the upperclassmen. That's why I had you guys do it separately."

        "Wow. That's pretty evil, isn't it?" I interjected.

        "Huh?" All the members of the basketball club spun around. Nice reactions. I smirked.

        "Hey doesn't she look familiar? Like I've seen her before somewhere?" Hyuga said while pushing up his glasses causing them to flash.

        A shadow suddenly grew over me. A tall man with dark, short, red hair and black highlights towered over me. What the hell is this kid doing? "Hey! Just, who are you?" He said with a threatening look. "For some reason I just want to punch your face in." Heh? Just who does he think he is? Hmph. I'll give him a warning. Glaring, I said, " Move." 

        5 seconds pass.

        "Didn't you hear me? I said move." I reached into my pocket and with one motion I sliced his face with my box cutter. 

        I was now standing behind him as he was in shock. "Huh. So you managed to dodge that. Looks like even a monkey like you has some worth."

        "Kagami!" The coach called out. "Are you okay?"

        "Akane!"

        I turned around.

        Kuroko was standing in the doorway panting and slightly sweat dripping.

        "Ah! Kuroko."

        "Do you to know each other?" Riko asked.

        "Coach. She's-"

        "-I'm perfectly capable or introducing myself Kuroko."

        I walked through the throng of basketball members and stood on the edge of the roof. "I'm..." Turning around swiftly I lifted the one-sided bangs covering my eyes revealing my one orange colored eye. 

        "Akane Akashi."