The Blood Red Two-Face

"Akashi Akane?!?!?!" The members of the basketball club questioned in unision.

        Riko the captain said, "Wait. Wait. You mean Akashi. As in Seijirou Akashi?"

        These people are so stupid. Can they not see that from my appearance. Not that i'm particularly fond of my appearance. I fumble with my box-cutter making it larger and smaller.

        "Yeah. That's right. My "precious" onii~chan is Akashi Seijirou."

        Riko asked, "What are you doing here?"

        I smirked, "I'm here because of my brother."

        Kuroko now came out of the doorway. "What are you planning? Why are you here for Akashi?"

        "Why? To ruin him of course."  I replied with a smirk on my face.

        Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

           Kuroko's POV

        Akane-chan left the roof. Coach started to ask me many questions. I held my hand up to get everyone to silence themselves. Then began to relay what I knew.

        "Akane-chan is Seijirou Akashi's sister. Little sister. They're only one year apart, but they could be twins. They both have heterochromatic eyes. Akashi-san has red in his right and orange on the left. Akane has the same. Before we beat Akashi, Akane was the only one anywhere close to his level.

        "Wait a second. Akane-chan plays basketball?"

        "Plays, more like dominates. She could have been part of GoM, but she went to America. She- she played one game against Akashi and the score was tied..."

        "What was the score?" Riko asked.

        "0-0. It was like a game of Shoji both of them were locked in both offensive and defensive. No one looked away from the game. We were waiting for one of the tacticions triumph, but the time ran out."

        "Is she that amazing.... What about her ability? Does she have an ability like Akashi."

         Kuroko looked down and gripped his wristband. "Two abilities, because there are two Akanes"

        Kagami gripped his head, "Woah! Woah. This is some deja vu here. Two Akanes. Does that mean we have to defeat both abilities."

        Koganei Shinjii, the cat faced person replied, "Wait. Wait. We never said we had to play basketball against her."

        Kagami answered."Oh. Right."

        Riko asked," What do we do when she comes to the club room?"

        Kuroko replied, "She won't be coming to the clubroom today. It's not like her."

        Riko grabbed her forehead, "Urgh. I hope all the freshman won't be like this."

        *********

        I went over to the gym after school today. No one was here. "Urgh. How dare they make the great me wait." I sat on the bleachers and put my headphones in."

        ♪~Tsukuriageru no densetsu the other self~♪*

        *********

        "Hey, Kuroko. Why are we hiding in the storage room." Kagami asked his blue haired shadow. "Kuroko?"

        Kuroko walked up to me. "Kuro-ko." I said.

        Kuroko took my hand and said, "How have you been Ai~chan?"

        "...tired..."

        "Is that so. How's Akane?"

        "...Akane is....suffering." I replied softly. "Akane is...crying."

        Kuroko smiled.* "Thanks Ai-chan. Can you do me a favor?" I finally looked up as Kuroko pushed my one sided bang away revealing my different colored eyes. "Can you let me introduce you to the rest of the members?"

        I nodded and hid behind Kuroko.

        Everyone walked out of the storage room one by one. Kuroko said aloud. "Everyone this is Ai-chan."

        Riko replied. "Hi Ai-chan."

        I mumbled, "h-hi."

        Kagami walked up real close. "Wait is this really the same person as that tyrant?"

        Kuroko replied. "Yes, Only when she has her headphones in. Then she becomes shy and quiet."

        "Really? She's not acting it out. Let me see..."

        "Wait! Kagami don't."

        In one swift motion the red and black haired person picked me up.

        "No way. That other girl would have never let me do that." Kagami declared victoriously.

        "K-Kagami." Riko said with a sickened feeling in her voice.

        "What."

        Sniff. Sniff.

        I started to cry and squirm around. "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!""

        "Oi! Wait." Kagami said and put me down.

        In the struggle the headphones loosened themselves from my ears.

        "Kagami! You're a terrible person. How could you make a girl cry." Riko scorned.

        "The worst." Teppie declared.

        "I don't even want to look at you anymore." Koganei stated.

        "Wait. Guys it was an accident I didn't mean to-" Kagami started to say, but was interrupted when I dropped kicked him.

        "You mongrel. How dare you defile me like that."

        "Akane! Go easy on him." Kuroko said.

        I took out my box cutter and started to drag him to the storage closet. "Don't worry Kuroko I won't waste my time on him."

        "Oi! Wait. Let go of me!" Kagami pleaded

        "Why should I?" I answered simply.

        "How about this. If you beat me in a game of basketball then you can do whatever you want, okay?"

        "Kagami. You basketball monster." Riko said disgustedly.

        "Wait. No. I'll play seriously so... just say okay?" Kagami looked at me.

        "Hmph. Very well." I'll play you in a game of basketball. Not that you're in any position to negotiate , scum. I smirked.

        To everyone that smirked seemed evil, but Kuroko saw that that smile was not like the other one's she's shown. This smile was real.

********************

Hey Nami~chan! I finally updated. So yeah Akane turns into the kawaii Ai-chan whenever she has headphones in. I was stuck on what to write and by accident Kagami and Akane are gonna play basketball. How did that happen?

*The opening song of KnB season two.

*I just imagined Kuroko smiling at me like that and my heart went Kyuuun. Almost had a nosebleed....

Anyways thx for reading. Thx 4 the support and make sure to vote!

(~* ^ *)~