The Blood Heated Game: The Second Quarter

It was time out for Seirin. We  were unnervingly far behind. 

"A 9 point gap. They made three 3-pointers in a row." I speak.

Hyuga speaks up, "That first year duo is fierce." 

I recall the past plays. In basketball one of the hardest shots to make is the corner shot. Yusei will shoot over the net, as a pass to Keiji and Keiji will shoot. If it looks like the shot will be blocked they make the angle or altitude of their shot even higher. Plus they're accuracy in shooting is almost on Hyuga's level. It would be easy if it was one of them, but two. It's a little bit annoying.

"..." Mitobe says.

Koganei says, "Yeah, coach like Mitobe said, why don't we just have Kuroko use Misdirection Overdrive."

I hold my face in my palm, "It's not that easy. Kuroko can't use misdirection overdrive either. It's another technique based on the same principles."

Koganei scratched his head, "I don't get it. Then how is Kagami, Mitobe, and the others disappearing on the court. 

I sigh, not even bothering to explain. It's too much of a pain after all. "If Kuroko uses misdirection now, Kise will figure out the trick by the end of the game. For now lets go with plan C...."

*very very small time skip*

"Member change."

Mitobe switched with Daisy. I looked for anything suspicious from any of the other team members. If they find out Daisy is a girl, then they will say it's against the rules. I'm taking a huge risk of forfeiting the game by putting her out there. It hurts to say it but, i have t----t (can't even type it cause it's so out of character for Akane) in her abilities.

*time skip*

Daisy's immense power was great on the field. She was being guarded by two guys with her back to the basket. She does a fake and throws the basketball backwards into the net.

"Wow." Furihata exclaims. "His ability is way cooler now then in practice."

I smirk.

Daisy's ability. It is similar to Aomine Daiki's formless shooting except it involves her not being able to see the basket. 

Seirin 28 Kaijo 30

The negative effect is..

Ryo blows the whistle. 

Seirin 28 Kaijo 32

She can't shoot the ball in while looking at the net.

I sigh once more. What a troubling ability.

The freshman Kaijo duo and the Seirin freshmen. A fight between shooting ability. It would be a fun game to watch, but right now I'm not in the mood.

I brace myself.

Misdirection overflow.

*le time skip*

With that ability we are up by 6.

Seirin 40 Kaijo 34

Kise and the freshman managed to make a point in, but time was up.

We all headed to the locker rooms for water and towel wipes.

Furihata looks at me.

"What?" I say a little bit annoyed. Only a little bit. Being annoyed itself means I acknowledge someone. Which I never do. "IF you have something to say, say it."

"I was wondering. Since you have a split personality. Do you have another ability besides the "one" you used in the match against our ace."

I realized that my team did not know exactly what my basketball ability was, but that's fine for now. "I do have one. It's very similar to Emperor's Eye. For example, I can see Kagami's every muscle and bone movement." I look up and down. "Is your leg hurting?"

"Uh...Yeah it is, but it's okay this is normal." He replied.

I grabbed Kagami's hand and led him to a separate room. 

"Where are you taking him?" Hyuga asked.

"Oh . I'm just gonna us my ability." I laugh evil-y and drag him away.

****

Sorry guys I haven't updated in a month. No excuses I really should have updated. 

                                                                ~ALSO TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!~

My birthday is October 8th. Seeing that my fan-fic has over 6k reads is such a great present! ;)

This was my emotional feeling during the whole month where I negotiated with myself to write this.

F*** THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(╬ಠ益ಠ)

ヽ(`δ')ノ

ヾ(。◣∀◢。)ノ

┗(`皿')┛

(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . )

(ノ ̄^ ̄)ノ ┳┳ ┣ ┻┻ ┫ ┳┳

Fine fine ill write this....

( ̄へ ̄)

Yeah basically that. Also I've been posting speedarts (as well as other) videos on my YouTube channel. If you want to go see them please click on the link. There's one speedart that looks like Akane, but noooooooooot really.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjMsgDLm1fnJVzKEa-0i-Jw

As always thanks to purple_lover244 and thanks for my readers support. <3

Also I'm curious to see what you guys think Akane's abilities are? Or just one ability of hers?

-Nami~chan

(O-o)b