Celebration

September 19, 2019

Over the past couple of days since the defeat of Moria, Phoenix has really been pondering on what he should do now. His original plan was to go back to his time to vanquish Moria once and for all. However, he was already in this time, so there would not be much point in going back... Or would there be? Alongside that, he was still questioning in how Beerus and Whis fixed the planet in a blink of an eye... He wonders if they know anything that could help in finally putting an end to his pondering...

Phoenix: *gets ready for the day and goes outside to stretch* Mmm... *Thoughts* Now... How do I contact Beerus and Whis? They said that they would see me soon, but I don't know how soon that would be! Ugh... I could've asked for a communication device or something...

Desti: Hey Phoenix!

Phoenix: Hm? Oh, Desti.

Desti: *hugs him* How did you sleep?

Phoenix: I'm doing ok. Just a little stiff is all... *Moving his shoulder*

Desti: Looks like you slept in a wrong position.

Phoenix: Uh... Yeah, I move around a lot to get comfortable...

Desti: Ok then... -_-

Phoenix: Well, what do you have planned out for today?

Desti: I was going to practice for Splatfest next year. Why?

Phoenix: Well, I was planning to have a party to celebrate my victory over Moria.

Desti: Oh! Well, that is something. Who is going to be there?

Phoenix: Obviously everyone who was there at the fight and the people who have helped me get to the fight... I couldn't have done it at all with the help that everyone gave me, and the amount of time that they put up with me when I was at my worst state.

Desti: I see... To be honest, I really couldn't help to feel sorry for you, and at the same time grateful.

Phoenix: Oh yeah?

Desti: Well, of course... You saved my life three times already, having me live on for much longer...

Phoenix: Well... I knew that one change couldn't hurt... That's why I saved you... I didn't want your life to end in such a horrible way, let alone have you go before you could experience so much more in your life.

Desti: *nods* And I don't regret any second of the change... *Wraps her arms around him* I got you after all...

Phoenix: *makes the shy look on his face* Heh heh...

Desti: *kisses him*

Phoenix: *kisses back*

Desti: Mmm~

Phoenix: Mmm~

They separate after a few minutes

Desti: Anyway, let's get to planning then!

Phoenix: Didn't you say you want to practice for splatfest?

Desti: Didn't you listen to yourself, genius? You said you'd invite everyone who was there during the fight, including me! It's obvious that I need to help you plan for this event! Ain't no way you can do all that alone!

Phoenix: Heh heh... You're right.

Desti: Alright then! Where do we start?

Phoenix: I suppose inform everyone. I was thinking sending letters to let them know.

Desti: Really? I thought we could just go to each one of them and tell them directly.

Phoenix: That could work too. In fact, I believe they are all at the castle at this moment.