Armageddon

Desti could not move, not could she even speak from Moria literally standing in front of him... Moria only smiles more from this sight, knowing that she feels fear

Desti: *Thoughts* Oh... No... W-Where is Phoenix?! Don't tell me... No...

Moria: Hehehe... I didn't know that you would know who I was... :)

Desti: *finally finds the courage to speak* W-Who are you...?

Moria: Why that's a very bold and naïve question to ask since you already know who I am... I can see your facial expression well... :)

Desti: *is even more scared* Why are you here...? I have nothing to do with you...

Moria: Now now... You know that's not happening... Not when I'm so close to getting rid of that brat once and for all... :)

Desti: *thoughts* Phoenix... Does this mean...

Moria: If you know who I am... Then you know who he is... :)

Desti: T-That's bold... Everyone here saw the warning you gave and everyone is already in hiding...

Moria: True... You could just be a normal pedestrian who could've seen the damn mistake that my worthless technician made... :)

Desti: W-What? What are you talking about?!

Moria: But... Would there even be a reason for you to be so afraid if you only saw an image? :)

Desti: There obviously would be! A creepy photo of a guy that would just pop up in the screen of Inkopolis for no reason is going to attract attention and panic from the words that were also on display!

Moria: You make it seem to real... Almost like you are lying... :)

Desti: I'm only a single person... Pursuing a goal, nothing more... Now... I-If you'll excuse me... I need to go-

Moria: *grabs her by the neck* :)

Desti: ACK!

Moria: If you think I'm going to pass up on an opportunity to destroy something important to that cocky Firebird once again, you're dead wrong. :)

Desti: *attacks him to force him to let her go but to no avail*

Moria: If you're wondering where the rest of your friends are... *Snaps his fingers, revealing several soldiers with everyone's unconscious bodies draped on their shoulders* They're right here, nice and snug... :)

Desti: YOU... MADMAN!! *Passes out from a small attack by Moria*

Moria: Madman? More like ingenious... To have Phoenix grovel once more... To play with my food just once more before I kill him for good! :) We're out of here!

The rest of the soldiers that were already on Earth appear and they have the rest of the crew in their clutches

Moria: We can finally send our little plaything a parting gift for good before he can rest in his nightmares! Then, and only then, will I finally reach my goal!

Meggy: D-Darn it... *Passes out from the injuries and exhaustion from trying to fend off the soldiers from their ambush*

Moria: Let us prepare a welcoming gift for our little pest...

Soldiers: YES BOSS! *fly to the castle*

Moria: *smiles*

Meanwhile...

Phoenix: *obviously struggling with fighting all four of them*

Destroyer: You cannot beat all of us yourself you fool! Give up and die now!