Phoenix vs Goku

Francis: *shaking at the sight of Phoenix that he sees in front of him* W-Who... Who is that?! G-Goku! Kill him!

SSB Goku: *charges forth*

Tari: Phoenix be careful! He's too strong!

SSB Goku: *lands a punch on Phoenix*

Phoenix: *manages to block it* Nrgh!! HA! *Kicks him back, sending him flying*

SSB Goku: *crashes into the walls*

Phoenix: Try as much as you like, but you won't defeat me! *Charges forth and gets into an all out brawl against SSB Goku*

Mario: ... Oooooooh... Mario decided to wake up on the wrong day...

Luigi: W-We have to focus!! Let's get Meggy out of the container fast!

Saiko: *stands back up and tries to smash it with her hammer, which only makes a small crevice* Darn! *Keeps hitting it*

Desti: HA! *Throws a splatbomb at it, which explodes and takes out the remainder of the container*

Francis: NO!! HOW DARE- *Gets mounted by Francis* Argh!! Get off!

Axol: Give inkweaver back, you pen thief!! RAAAAAGH! *slams him away and manages to get inkweaver back* Haha!

Smg4: Good one Axol!

Meggy: You guys... *Tries to get up but can't* Darn...

Mario: Meggy! *Runs to her and holds her hand* Don't a worry! Mario is here!

Meggy: *Giggles* You big goofball... I knew you guys would come...

Desti: Hey miss Splatfest champion... You're not dying today

Boopkins: Because we're here to rescue you!

Meggy: Thanks guys...

Tari: Come on... *Piggybacks Meggy on her back* Oof... Let's get out of-

Several loud crashes are heard as both Phoenix and SSB Goku crash back into the building with Phoenix on top laying waste to the godly Saiyan drawing

Tari: AHHH!

Phoenix: Nrgh!! Take this!!! *Powers up his fist with fire and lands a punch on Goku

SSB Goku: *collapses through the floor*

Phoenix: *panting* Dang it... I can't keep this up for much longer...

Francis: *tries to sneak away but is stopped with a hammer slam on his body* ARGH!!

Saiko: You aren't going anywhere!

Francis: P-Please... I didn't mean her or you guys any harm!! *Puts on the fakest smile ever*

Saiko: *puts on the most angry frown ever and she picks him off the ground by his neck* YOU MAKE ME SICK! *takes him to an empty room with an ink succer in it, tosses him in there and turns it on, leaving him there to die as the machine drains every drop of blood from his body* Hmph... Stick around... *Leaves the room*

Meanwhile...

Phoenix: *panting* Hey... Does that pen still have ink in it!

Axol: Uh... No! Francis used up every drop from before!

Bob: OnE oF tHe BeTtEr QuEsTiOnS tO aSk Is WhO aRe YoU?!

Phoenix: Save it for later! That thing is still alive and won't waste time coming back up here!

Meggy: Ngh...

Phoenix: *eyes lighten up as he sees Meggy* And you... Are you ok...?

Meggy: I'll manage... But... Who are you- S-Sorry... Save it for later...