The Rise of the Crimson Firebird

The brutal beat down keeps happening as Moria continues to batter Phoenix around like a ping pong ball throughout the city, destroying and eliminating any debris around, and inflicting as much pain as he could to poor Phoenix

CAX10 Phoenix: AHHH!!

Moria: Where's your master now boy?!! Where is your master now?!! *kicks him far*

CAX10 Phoenix: *coughs out blood again and flies all the way towards the ocean*

Moria: *panting heavily and is getting angrier with every clubbing blow*

CAX10 Phoenix: ... *Lands in the ocean* ... *Thoughts* Damnit... This power... How am I... Still alive...? Shouldn't I already be dead by this fiend...? Not even my master at 100%, in Crimson Firebird form... could beat him at 50% of his power... Guess I did... Get stronger after all... Master... Wherever you are... I'm glad to have made you proud... But... I'm sorry... I can't defeat him... I can't reach... Crimson Firebird... *Gets grabbed by the head and held in the water for him to drown* MMM!

Moria: *holding down Phoenix's head in the water with his feet* Isn't this better? You can finally daydream your final moments before you finally go to the next life! Savor it while you can, brat!

CAX10 Phoenix: ... *Reminiscing of his past... Where he was happy with everyone... Everything... * Mario, Meggy, Saiko, Tari, Boopkins, Bob, Smg4, Luigi, Shroomy, Bowser... Master... *Smiles as he remembers all that they've done for him*

The fluent memories fly by once again in his head. Because he was different from his powers, he had a rough start to his childhood... But his family and friends were there to comfort him throughout all of that the best they could... They did so much for him to live a happy life, even though his powers did make that hard... Still, he had a good heart, and Meggy could see that. Her and Mario did not want to ruin that. He began to embrace who he is sooner or later through his second decade of life... Of course, he could not control his powers well still, but he was trying... It's the reason why he used to smile so much... To hide his anger that drawed out his power that would lash out everywhere... Bowser was generous enough to help him there, and aside from that, he doesn't feel much pain anymore, not even from the kids who picked on him. He puts up a smile, and he fights through it. Sooner or later, kids started to enjoy his company, his powers that could be used to help them in a way. The chefs of the school even appreciated what he could do... He felt that he now belonged.

CAX10 Phoenix: *smiles even more while tearing up a bit and thinking* Those guys... For all the pain they brought me in my childhood... They somehow, finally understood... That I'm me, and no one else. Even... Even...

A blurry image of that girl appeared in his mind again, the girl that was pictured in the photo of Phoenix's 13th birthday party... However, he still couldn't figure out her name at all...

CAX10 Phoenix: *thoughts* Who...? Who is she...? This girl... She meant more to me than anything, but why...?

Then... Out of the blue, the memories started to fade away... And change into the traumatic memories involved with Moria...

Meggy: HELP ME!!

Mario: MAMAAAA!!!

Luigi: *dying noises*

Smg4: NO! NOT MAH _SS!!

Saiko: *painful anime screaming*

Tari: SOMEONE HELP ME!!

Shroomy: AHHH!

Boopkins: DAAAAD!!

Bob: Oh MaH tItS sOmEoNe HeLp Me!!