Fire and Darkness

The crew could feel the intensity of the winds and shockwaves crash around the entire planet due to the two titans fighting it out from below ground. All of the citizens hiding are feeling the same way as they don't even know what the condition is up above.

Luigi: *shaking scared* I hope everything will be alright up there!

Saiko: Luigi, I'm sure he has it under control. There is no way Phoenix could lose to that freak!

Meggy: ... *Sighs*

Mario: My baby Mario...

Bob: Uh...

Luigi: Hm?... O-Oh... Yeah...

Tari: That Moria guy revealed that he was you two's son...

Meggy: ... Is it true though...?

Smg4: What do you mean?

Meggy: I'm sorry but... It's very hard to believe all that we heard... That he could be our son...

Mario: Mmhm...

Smg4: Well... You're not wrong...

Saiko: I mean, he has Mario's dense mind...

Mario: OI! >:(

Boopkins: But he has Meggy's attitude and her will to be strong!

Meggy: Well... Kinda... But he looks nothing like us though.

Tari: Still, it looked like it wasn't a lie. Phoenix looked serious about it too...

Smg4: ... So that sums it up, no? The kid is your boy from le future!

Meggy: ... To think I would have a kid with Red... *Giggles* I see... *Looks over to Mario*

Mario: Hm? *Retard face*

Meggy: *smiles and kisses his cheek*

Mario: *blushes a little* Ooh!

Tari: Aww...

Bob: EnOuGh Of ThIs SeNtImEnTaL bUlLsH_T! wE nEeD tO fIgUrE oUt HoW tO cHiLl DoWn HeRe!

Smg4: Shut your mouth, Bob! Phoenix will kick that son of a b_tch's _ss!

Saiko: Yeah, like I said.

Meggy: I hope you guys are right... *Looks up*

Meanwhile, in the very middle of the danger...

The clouds have gotten dark and stormy, moving all around the sky wildly. The winds are swirling like mad, equal to the force of a tropical storm. Not only that, the buildings and the castle are a broken wreck right now like a bad project in a construction zone.

Along with the climactic situations, Phoenix and Moria were moving at such eye avoiding speed that their movements are breaking sound.

CAX10 Phoenix: *swings a right leg at Moria*

Moria: Argh! *Lands a large, clubbing fist on Phoenix's ribs*

CAX10 Phoenix: AHHH! *retaliates with a backwards kick, launching Moria back*

Moria: Nrgh! *Stutters a bit before regaining his stance* Hahaha...

CAX10 Phoenix: *blood is leaking from his forehead slowly* What's so funny?

Moria: I must say... You really have gotten very strong... Stronger than I could ever imagine! What a gap it was to skip to get to this level now. From a little ant that couldn't even make a scratch on me, to this irresistible target who can put up an actual fight! It makes me want to take your head off even more!