Unveiling and Warning

Meanwhile...

Mario: I'M SO DRUNK I CAN BARELY SEE! *goes to the fridge for spaghetti and comes back to devour it all*

Luigi: Mario, do you know where Phoenix is?

Mario: Hm? Why would Mario know?

Luigi: Well, I feel like we should try talking to him more, make him feel more at home. He has been grumpy over the past couple of days.

Mario: Hm... I have no idea. :D

Luigi: -_-

Smg4: *comes out from his room* Uh guys...

Mario/Luigi: Hm?

Smg4: You might want to come and look at this.

Mario: A NEW MEME?!

Luigi: Mario, he sounds serious. What is it, Smg4?

Smg4: *goes into his room to show them all*

What they see is a hologram in his computer and in that hologram is...

Mario: ... Cool meme bro!

Luigi: WHA?! WHO IS THAT?!

Smg4: It's not a meme, Mario... And it's not someone I know. It just popped out of my computer for some reason, and the subtitles below it say...

YOUR TIME IS UP

Mario: Ooh... Very scary.

Luigi: W-What does this mean?

Smg4: I don't know. Perhaps someone knows about this, because this can't just appear on MY computer for no reason... Or can it?

Luigi: I don't know anymore! Do you think it was meant for someone else?

Smg4: I'm not sure. Maybe, since I don't really know whoever this is. Perhaps Phoenix... He must know this guy since there is a chance that no one else knows

Mario: He is a retard! >:)

Luigi: Best to check everyone since it could be anyone of us from what it said and the fact that it was on your computer. Come on Mario.

Mario: Aww... Do I have to...? D:

Smg4: Wait a second...

Mario/Luigi: Hm?

Smg4: ... *Saying in unison with the memory of Phoenix's said before* An evil being, one with red eyes, dark clothes, and a viciously malicious smile that sends chills down your spine... He calls himself... Moria...

Mario/Luigi: O_o

Smg4: ... That was the guy Phoenix talked about!

Luigi: The one who killed his family?!

Mario: ... I just sh_t my pants...

Smg4: It's settled now... We need to find Phoenix immediately. Get the others, because we might be in danger soon...