Tia Maria

A few days later.  At Palmer Tech.

  At Palmer Tech

Oliver had managed to save Sara's soul with the help of an old friend of him

Oliver had managed to save Sara's soul with the help of an old friend of him. John Constantine. Everything was kinda back to normal now.

Felicity had managed to decript a secret message from Ray. Looks like he's alive. I was helping Fel, more like making sure she feeds and drinks enough to not die, while she tries to track Ray's message. 

I froze "do you have it playing on a loop?"

Fel "i've been trying to trace Ray's message back to its point of origin, but he must have ping-ponged it off of like a thousand servers, and the back-trace algorithm won't compile, which means there's no way of finding him, and -"

Me "okay, Fel, stop"

Fel "i can't"

Me "you have to. how long has it been since you took a break?"

Fel "i dozed off for about two minutes about an hour ago, does that count?"

Me "Lie! because i've been here with you for the past days."

Suddenly Oliver walked in. 

I smiled, confused "hi?"

Oliver"hi, i thought that you were going to come by the campaign offices to go over the finances. "

Me "i thought that meeting was on Wednesday?"

Oliver "It is Wednesday"

I shook my head "no it's not"

Oliver showed me his phone and my eyes widened. 

Me "oh shit"

Oliver "what is going on?"

Me "Fel"

Fel pressed a button.

Ray "i'm alive. and i am in trouble. "

Oliver "this sounds like..."

Me "Ray. Because it is Ray, because Ray isn't dead."

Oliver froze "what? That's impossible.  Ray was..."