"You're not fine"

A few weeks later. Hide out. 

I walked downstairs and saw Oliver practicing on that climbing thing

I walked downstairs and saw Oliver practicing on that climbing thing. Shirtless. 

  I walked to him "morning!"

He didn't answer. 

I rolled my eyes.

He climbed down and looked at me "hey"

Me "well, that was not a convincing "hey""

Oliver "sorry"

I leaned against the table "how are you doing?"

Oliver nodded  "good"

I raised an eyebrow.

Oliver "I'm good, Cata"

Me "eres un mentiroso"

Oliver sighed, shaking his head  "I'm not lying"

I nodded "you are. I'm better at shooting arrows than you"

Oliver shrugged "so?"

Me "you are the archer of the two of us"

He sighed "I'm fine"

I shook my head "no, you're not"

I looked around and grabbed the tennis ball. 

Oliver asked confused "what are you doing?"

Me "grab your bow and arrow"

He raised an eyebrow. 

Me "What are you waiting for?"

He grabbed his bow and arrow. 

I held the ball out to the side. 

Me "now aim your weapon and shoot the ball out of my hand"

Oliver asked amused "are you serious?"

Me "I've seen you at your best, Ollie, now do it"

He rolled his eyes and aimed his arrow at the tennis ball. 

He took a deep breath and shot the arrow. I grimaced when the arrow missed the ball and thank god me too and hit the wall behind me.

Me "How are you feeling, Oliver?"

He rolled his eyes "I'm doing my best"

I smiled "Thank you for that honest answer"

He chuckled, unamused. 

Diggle walked inside "how is rehab going?"

Oliver "fin-"

I shot him a glare. 

Oliver took a deep breath "I'm doing my best. Any news on Walter?"

yes, apparently Walter disappeared. 

Diggle "my contact at the Bureau struck out. Some with my guy at Interpol. They both say the same thing. "

Oliver "either my stepfather doesn't wanna be found...or someone doesn't want him to be found. "

Me "It's been six weeks, Oliver"

Diggle "no contact form the kidnappers, no ransom demand, no proof of life. I hate to sound insensitive-"

Oliver "Dig...everyone here knows he's more than likely dead. "

Me "What do you wanna do?"

Oliver "i don't know. Even my contacts in the Bratva can't dig up a lead"

Me "I wasn't talking about Walter. I can't cross off every name on this list"

He turned to me "Those people aren't going anywhere"

He walked closer to me "with Walter missing, my family need me right now. And they'll need you too,"

Night. At the Queen's. 

I walked inside and into the living room. I saw Oliver and Thea sitting on the sofa.

Me "hey"

They turned to me.

Thea "hey, what are you doing here?"

Me "I heard you guys have takeout"

Thea nodded "yes, we have more than enough. Oliver always orders  way too much for himself"

He sighed fake offended "thank you, sister"

She chuckled "come here, Cata"

I walked to them. Thea slipped to the side to made me sit between them. I sat down between them. 

Oliver showed us a DVD "what's with this one?"

Thea "I've seen this movie with Caty"

Oliver gave us a look. 

I asked irritated "what?"

Oliver "cut me some slack. I've been gone for a while. And apparently i missed the cinematic genius that is Zach Galifianakis. "

Thea "i mean, with mom too"

He looked at the table. 

Thea "When you, dad and our godfather disappeared, she spent more and more time at home. Eventually stopped going out altogether. "

Oliver "what snapped her out of it that time?"

Thea "Walter. One morning, he showed up..and you know when he gets all British and stern-like. "

I chuckled "oh yeah"

Thea copped his voice "Moira, get dressed. We're going out for lunch.. I mean, and it worked. You know, i've been thinking maybe Walter wasn't abducted. Maybe he's having some mid-life crisis...and he's with some stewardess in BoraBora..and he's too ashamed to call home and ay that he's okay. Just because we haven't heard from him doesn't mean he's....he's gone. Right?"

Oliver "right"

I nodded. 

The news reporting "What strikes me is that the vigilante and Santana was actually making a difference. In the 3 years that she as active, assaults were down. And then he became active in the four months and helped her. Muggins down. The murder rate dropped by 16 percent. So in a very quantifiable way this man in the hood and the woman with the blades had been a positive force in this city.So where has he been for the past six weeks?"

Thea put her head on my shoulder "Looks like everyone's disappearing"

I looked at Oliver who looked at me.