Skull Mask

Next day. at the verdant. Outside. 

I walked to Roy who threw a trashbag into the dumpster

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I walked to Roy who threw a trashbag into the dumpster. 

Me "hey, Roy"

He looked at me and scoffed "Lurking in an alley, that's not all creepy"

Me "That club once belonged to me. I learned all the secret entrances. I never got a chance to tank you though, for saving Moira's life last night"

Yeah Blood had called an event for the folks. Half of the city had shown up but something went wrong and a few people died. A debris was about to fall on  Moira but Roy was there to stop it from hitting her. 

Roy looked at me confused.

Me "Thea told me. She said that you were very brave"

Roy "i did what anyone would have done"

I shook my head "not anymore. Takes a lot to run towards danger, not away from it"

Roy "that sounded like praise.I thought where i was concerned, you didn't approve"

Me "They said that you also got hit by some falling debris. How you feeling?"

Roy shrugged it off "actually, it mostly missed me. I'm fine. Look, i gotta get back to work"

In the hide out. 

I walked downstairs. 

Felicity "has Roy mentioned anything about the man in the skill mask who injected him?"

Oliver "Roy is not the kind of guy who is comfortable discussing his feelings"

I shot him a look "you're the one to talk, right"

Felicity "don't yell a me, but i think we need a new plan to find this creepy mask guy. Scaring lowlifes isn't yielding results"

Oliver "Felicity, i am open to any and all suggestions"

Dig "Maybe we're overthinking this. What if the mask simply got wind that you were after him and decided to skip town?"

Oliver "he didn't go to the trouble of recreating the serum and testing on people just to walk away. He is still out there and we need to locate him"

A cell phone started to ring. 

Felicity picked up the phone "Lance. For the Arrow"

Oliver grabbed it and answered "yes, detective...what is it?"

Then he looked at me and hung up on the phone.

Me "what?"

Oliver "Laurel wants to talk to me. You're going?"

I asked confused "Why me?"

Oliver "Because it's Laurel"

i sighed but then nodded "okay "