"You Have Me"

A few days later. At the hide out. 

I walked downstairs

I walked downstairs. 

Oliver asked Roy who was aiming an arrow at the target "Ready?"

Roy "well, i've been working with Catalina, but i'm not exactly a natural"

Oliver "neither was she when i trained her"

Me "ouch, that one hurt"

Oliver turned to me. 

Roy shot the arrow and hit the cables behind the target.

Oliver "okay, we have some work to do"

Roy sighed "sorry. I'm having a hard time keeping my head in the game today."

Oliver "Thea?"

Roy "i can't stop thinking what's the wort that could happen if i told her the truth"

Felicity walked downstairs "i told a guy the truth and he got struck by lightning. To be fair, probably won't happen again, statistically."

Roy just shook his head. 

Oliver "Telling Thea the truth won't make her safer, just the opposite. What we're doing, Roy, it's dangerous. And anyone that it even in our orbit can get hurt. Try again. This time ...aim"

Roy rolled his eyes. 

Oliver walked over to Felicity "what are those?"

Felicity "Month's messages from Queen Consolidated"

Oliver "Toss them"

Felicity "that's what i did with last month's messages"

Oliver "with Slade out there, i don't have time for the company"

Felicity "Well, you have to make time, Oliver, at least three hours. The annual board meeting"

Oliver sighed, annoyed "ugh"

Felicity "There's absolutely zero way that the CEO can avoid being there. And i know it's been a while, so in case you've forgotten, that's you. Do you remember where you put your business suit? or do you keep it in a cool glass case too?"

She gestured to the Arrow suit. 

Night. At the debate. 

Oliver and i were sitting in the audience. Sebastian Blood and Moira were going head to head. 

Moira "Sebastian Blood is not the man you think he is. He's not going to revive this city with social services. He's going to bankrupt it with unfunded mandates. "

Sebastian "Mrs. Queen's problem with my proposals is that they will be paid for by the 1 percent. It's time the wealthiest people stop avoiding their responsibility-"