"Go To Hell"

A few days later. At the hide out. 

Dig and i walked downstairs and saw Oliver, Merlyn and Thea training

Dig and i walked downstairs and saw Oliver, Merlyn and Thea training. Thea is officially done with Merlyn but she was willing to help him take down Ra's. 

Dig " Thea has the club closed for renovations. I've reinforced all the entrances with A.R.G.U.S.tech. We're secure"

Merlyn nodded "John"

Dig "My friends call me Dig. you shouldn't even speak to me"

I smirked at him. 

Then he walked away. 

Thea walked over to me and gave me a quick hug. 

Merlyn to Oliver "if the club is secure as Dig says, perhaps you and Thea should relocate here. "

Oliver "We discussed that. Thea wants to stay in the loft"

Merlyn " I have been able to survive in Starling City because the League has no idea where in the city i am. "

Oliver "We're not leaving the loft. "

Merlyn "you and your sister have the same stubbornness. Clearly it comes from your mother's side of the family. "

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Thea who was sitting at the computer "it's pretty amazing how much Malcolm taught you in such a short time"

Thea "Yeah. He's father of the year. What about you and Oliver?"

I sat down next to her, amused "Well, it's more than complicated, Thea, believe me"

Thea "can i ask you something?"

I nodded "sure"

Thea "you haven't told Oliver that you love him once since you found out that he never cheated on you. why?"

I sighed. 

Thea "you don't have to answer me. But i want you to think about it"

Then she stood up and walked away. 

I sighed and drove a hand through my hair. 

At a warehouse. Night. 

Thea had told Laurel the truth about who killed Sara. Laurel asked me if i would join her on taking down Merlyn. Of course i joined her.

She walked up behind Merlyn. I was hiding in the shadows. 

Merlyn "you're clearly not League of Assassins. They wouldn't be so sloppy"

Laurel attacked him but Merlyn easily dodged every hit. 

Merlyn "that's right, i forgot. Oliver mentioned you were having some identity issues.  Though he didn't mention about your delusions of grandeur. "