"You Still Love Her, Don't you?"

At the Queen's. A few day slater. Night. 

Oliver had given me a few days of because he thought i needed them to recover from the Vertigo incident

Oliver had given me a few days of because he thought i needed them to recover from the Vertigo incident. He forced me to take th days off but i knew he only cared about my well being.

Moira walked to me and sat down next to me on he sofa "I remember Oliver telling me once that he wished your father would let him come over to your house more often. That being there made him feel less like Robert Queen's son and more like himself. I liked who my son was when he was around you. "

I smiled "Thank you. "

Oliver walked inside "Hey. I was at your place but you weren't there"

I nodded and walked over to him. 

Oliver put a hand on my arm "Can i talk to you?"

I nodded and walked into his room. 

Me "what is it?"

Oliver "i guess my mother already told you that Tommy and Laurel are staying here"

Yeah, there was this thing going on with them and some kid having trouble with a rick guy and now they are staying with the Queens. 

I nodded "yes, i mean, there's a storm outside"

Oliver "are you okay with that?"

I nodded "yeah, sure, why wouldn't i? I mean, you and i are single and she's dating Tommy"

Oliver sighed "you know what i'm talking about"

I nodded "i know"

Oliver "how are you feeling?"

Me "I'm gonna tell you the same thing i told you when you forced me to take the past few days off....I am fine!"

Oliver "I didn't make you take those days off to punish you, Catalina"

I nodded "i know, Ollie, i know"

Suddenly he hugged me. 

I tensed but then i hugged him back. 

Suddenly the lights went out. 

I looked up and around "Ollie?"

We walked out on the hallway and Tommy and Laurel were standing there. 

Laurel asked confused "what is going on here?"

Oliver "Tommy... Can you two stay here with Taylor? "

Laurel "Where are you going?"

Oliver " It's an old house, fuses blow all the time, it's probably nothing, just please..."

Tommy nodded " Come on. Ok. "

They walked into the boy's room. oliver closed the door, locked it and kicked in the door handle.

Then we walked around. 

Oliver nudged me and motioned for me to go the opposite way. 

I nodded and walked down the other corridor. 

--

I ran downstairs when i heard fighting noises. 

Oliver was fighting a guy and Ollie was losing it. 

I grabbed a poker from the fire place and rammed it through the stranger's heart, killing him. He fell to the ground groaning. 

Oliver looked at me, out of breath. 

Me "you okay?"

He nodded.

----

The cops drove the dead guy away. 

Oliver and i were standing there, watching them. 

Lance walked over to us "  Death by poker. That's a new one. "

Oliver "He was going to shoot me. And then, uh, mister... Robbins, he grabbed the poker and... saved my life. "

Mr. Robbins was also dead. 

Me "Mr. Robbins was a real hero. If it weren't for him, we'd all be dead."

Lance " I've got enough details for my report. I'll clear my boys out of here. "

He walked out " Let's go."

---

I walked down the stairs but froze in place when i heard Tommy and Oliver talking. 

Tommy "You still love her. Don't you?"

Oliver " It doesn't matter how I feel. Because of what I do... I could never be with her."

Tommy "you gonna tell her how you feel?"

Oliver "She is never... ever going to know this secret."

I drove a hand through my hair ran a hand through my hair.