1.8 Arrested

Next day

Next day. Home.

I was sitting on the sofa watching the news.

Reporter "At least five federal, state and local agencies are seeking millions of dollars in fines and environmental cleanup costs from Brodeur Chemical. New facts have come to light that Brodeur Chemical employee Camille Declan had discovered Brodeur was illegally disposing waste and had collected a file of evidence before her murder in 2007.Peter Declan, who was convicted of killing his wife has been released and the case has been reopened. "

I raised an eyebrow.

At Oliver's place.

I was waiting in the living room for Oliver.

Oliver walked in surprised "Cat?"

I nodded "hi"

Oliver froze confused " I didn't expect to see you ever again. Well, not after last night"
I nodded "I'm sorry about what i said last night"

Oliver asked surprised "you are?"

I nodded "And i'm sorry for what Thea threw at your head the other night at the club"

Oliver shook his head "you don't need to apologize for that. You had every right to hate me. You still have. I cheated on you and not even a month later i left for a trip with another girl and our dads. And then they all died"

I nodded, hurt "except you. You came back"

Oliver "Why are you here, Catalina?"

Me "I watched Starling City go to crap in those past 5 years. And i've tried my best to fight for this city but i can't do it alone."

I took a deep breath "You know, what we did last night, what we did together, it felt good. I wanna be part of your team, Oliver"

His eyes lit up.

Me "But i'm not gonna be your sidekick. We're gonna be equals, understand?"

He chuckled, nodding "of course"