"Because I Lied!"

A few days later. At the Queen's mansion. 

Moira's funeral was over but some were at the Queen's mansion for the reception

No one had seen Oliver since he showed up at the hospital for me a few days ago.

 Who can blame him. 

I walked over to Felicity who was sniffing a little "hey"

She looked at me "I don't even know why i'm crying. I mean, you have more reasons to cry than i have. Besides, i didn't even like Moira"

 I smiled a little.

Felicity "Terrible thing to say about someone after they just died. In my defense, she was not nice. She was diabolical. Not a word you often hear at someone's funeral"

Me "You're not crying for her, Fel. You're crying for Oliver"

Fel "where is he? how could he not be here?"

I shrugged "i don't know"

Isabel walked to us "if Oliver's smart, he ran back to his island to hide. But maybe he'll attend your funeral"

Me "Well, he'll definitely attend to yours"

She glared at me and walked away. 

At a warehouse. 

I walked inside and saw Oliver sitting there on the ground.

Oliver "how did you find me?"

Me "I figured you'd come here. I was worried about you. You missed your mom's funeral"

Oliver "I'm sorry that i didn't go"

I shook my head "i don't blame you"

Oliver "i left for the cemetery. But i needed up here"

Me "in the secondary facility in case the one at the Verdant got exposed"

He nodded "but this became somewhere that i could just go and be alone. She's dead because of me"

I shook my head "Ollie-"