"Oh... creepy," Canada said. Nekomi crossed her arms.

"You don't get it Maple! Someone was following him! But it wasn't just him, look at this!" Nekomi exclaimed, showing Canada pictures of Mexico with the same figure in the background.

"....Nekomi... have you been taking pictures of people without their knowledge or permission?" Canada asked. Nekomi put her phone down.

"It's for a noble cause! And don't you think it's strange?" Nekomi asked.

"I don't know... I'm kind of focused on the fact that you have been spying on us for over a month," Canada said. Nekomi sighed.

"Ok, whatever, maybe I'm just over speculating again... just be careful, you never know who's out to get you," Nekomi warned.

"Ok, whatever you say, just please stop spying on us," Canada said. Nekomi nodded and let Canada return to America and Mexico.

"Oh hey bro, did you find some shirts?" America asked.

"Uhh, yeah... and I found out that Nekomi has been spying on us for awhile," Canada said. America shrugged.

"I mean, yeah. Sounds like her," America said. Canada shrugged. The trio then decided to stop and get some boba tea (or bubble tea, as I have been informed people also call it that). The trio were relaxing and reminiscing because that's what they always do.

"We always talk about our past so much, why don't we talk about current stuff?" Canada asked.

"Scary. Far far too scary by far. I'm scared," America replied. Canada shrugged.

"That's fair," Canada said.

"Uhh.... we can talk about our friends?" Mexico suggested.

"Oh yeah... those people. Hey remember when I convinced everyone including myself that NK died?" America said. The other two laughed.

"Oh yeah! Hey remember when your president-," Mexico started.

"SHHHHHHHHH!!!! We've gone this long.... let's just.... shhhhhhh," America said. Mexico nodded.

"Ok, fair enough," Mexico said.

"Hey... remember how Italy was missing one day and just.... was there the next? What's up with that?" Canada said. America shrugged.

"I mean, it's great that he's ok, but it is kinda sus," America said. Mexico shrugged.

"I hate to say this... but do you think maybe... he... Y'know... drank a bit too much angry juice and ran away from home?" Mexico asked. America shrugged.

"I don't know. I don't think it's any of our business anyway," America said.

"Anyway, where should we head next?" Canada asked.

"Arcade?" America exclaimed. So they went to the arcade. While they were walking through the arcade, Canada noticed a big stuffed bear at the prize table.

"Hey... is it just me or does that bear look... high?" Canada asked. The person behind the counter, Switzerland, shrugged.

"Yeah, they messed up stitching his eyes, so he looks cross eyed and disoriented," Switzerland said.

"I need that high bear in my life," Canada said. The trio were playing a bunch of games, trying to get enough tickets to win the high bear. While Mexico was playing on one of the machines, he spotted Russia.

"Oh, hey Russ! What are you doing?" Mexico asked.

"I came here with a few friends. We are trying to win the ultimate prize," Russia said.

"What prize is that?" Mexico asked. Russia pointed at the high bear. America walked up to Russia.

"That bear is ours... if you really want it, you're gonna have to fight us for it," America said. Canada looked between the two nervously.

"Ah sh*t, here we go again...," Canada said.

Russia and America walked up to the pinball machine. They each took turns on the machine, trying to see who could get the most tickets.

"Hah! Thirty six! Beat that!" America exclaimed. So Russia did, getting forty tickets.

"F*ck," America said. They then moved onto Pac-Man, in which America got more tickets, then onto space invaders, in which Russia got more tickets.

"Um... they do realize that it's less of a 'who can get more tickets' competition and more of a 'who can get enough tickets to buy the bear first' competition, right?" Mexico said. Canada shrugged.

"Eh, they're having fun. Let's let them be," Canada said. Soon, they finished the last game.

"Ha! I have won!" America exclaimed.

"I can't believe this utter bullsh*t," Russia said. America crossed his arms.

"Language," America said.

"Shut up! You're not my babysitter anymore!" Russia exclaimed. America shrugged. America bought the high looking bear, that he could have literally bought thirty minutes ago seeing how the bear only cost 20 tickets. He handed it to Canada, who hugged it close.

"I'm naming him Snoop," Canada said.

"Fitting," Mexico said. Suddenly, Canada got a text.

G: where are you guys? It's almost 2:30.

C: we are still at the mall. We'll be back soon

"Ok boys, mom wants us back home," Canada exclaimed.

"Wait! There is just one place I have to stop by really quickly!" America exclaimed. The trio walked through the mall to a jewelry store. America went in for a few minutes and came back out.

"What was that about?" Mexico asked. America smiled.

"Just had to place a special order, you'll see soon," America said. Mexico shrugged. The trio hurried home before Greenland got too worried about them.

When they got back home, they saw Greenland chilling on the couch with Snowball and Pablo.

"Hey guys, how was the mall?" Greenland asked.

"Fun! I got shirts and a high bear!" Canada exclaimed. America held up the new jacket he got for himself.

"Well I got an awesome new jacket," America said. Mexico raised his empty hands in the air.

"I went outside!" Mexico exclaimed.

"That's great, did you guys get something to eat?" Greenland asked. America shrugged.

"We got boba, does that count?" America asked . Greenland laughed. The trio smiled, noticing that Greenland seemed a lot happier in their company than before they moved in.

"I heard there's a new restaurant in town, you guys want to stop by there for an early dinner?" Greenland asked.

"Heck yeah!" America exclaimed.

"It's a bit fancy though, so I need you three to dress up and pretend to be regular adults," Greenland said. The trio nodded and went to their rooms to get ready. Greenland smiled to himself.

"I never thought I'd be a mother...," Greenland said to himself. Greenland always liked living a simple, quiet life. But it was hard to do that with the trio. He used to think it was annoying, but now, he can't imagine life without them.