Shopping trip!

(Request from NJ_is_gay: The Schuyler Sisters)

----------------

The trio were busy figuring out what they wanted to do.

"I'm borrreeeeedddddd let's go out already!" America exclaimed.

"Where?" Mexico asked.

"How am I supposed to know?" America asked.

"We can go to the mall. I need more shirts," Canada suggested. America nodded.

"Perfect! I've been feeling the need for pointless money spending!" America exclaimed. Mexico and Canada shrugged. Since they were already dressed from their walk last night they hopped in the car and headed out. While they were on the road, Canada got a text.

(G: Greenland, C: Canada)

G: where are you guys?

C: we are going to the mall

G: ok. Are you fine by yourselves?

C: yeah... we can swing back and pick u up if you wanna come with us

G: no, it's ok. I'm gonna take a nap. Have fun.

C: ok, bye

G: bye. stay safe.

Canada put his phone back in his pocket.

"No bullsh*t, right?" Canada asked. America shrugged.

"We'll try," America said. The trio got to the mall and decided to stop at the clothing store. Canada was picking out some epic t-shirts while America was looking for a new jacket.

"Ok... I'll get a new jacket so that you can get full custody of the one you stole from me," America said. Mexico crossed his arms.

"I'm not a criminal! I'd say that this jacket was a charitable exchange," Mexico said.

"Exchange? What did I get out of it?" America asked.

"It's simple, I got a sweet new jacket, and you got a warm feeling in your heart knowing that you are such a good friend," Mexico said. America crossed his arms.

"Nope, my heart is as cold and dead as always," America said.

"Drama queen," Mexico said. While Canada was looking for more shirts, he ran into Nekomi.

"Oh, hey Nekomi what are you-," Canada said. Nekomi shushed him and pulled him behind a clothes rack.

"Shhh! Something suspicious has been going on around here! And I am trying to get to the bottom of it!" Nekomi exclaimed. Canada stared at her blankly.

"...I don't follow," Canada said. Nekomi pointed to Italy and Germany, who were hanging out at the mall.

"Italy seems way to calm about the whole 'missing' thing... he doesn't remember anything about it! But while looking through old pictures, I saw this!" Nekomi exclaimed, holding up her phone for Canada to see. Nekomi scrolled through a bunch of photos of Italy, with another strange figure in the background.