Important Story Notes (You'll want to Read...)

🌸This is the real and proper sequel to "Do It (Budo x Taro) A Yandere Simulator Fanfic (Boy x Boy)", so if you didn't read that one, some parts of the story might not make sense. Ex. Why Taro and Budo ran away. This is also a crossover with an original story I have and hence why the instance of elemental abilities are present. This story takes place in if Yansim existed in that universe. 

🌸This is why some people can have naturally same-sex parents, why some guys have more "feminine" traits and why some females may have more "masculine" traits. There are Paternal men, Paternal woman, Maternal men, and Maternal woman for those who are gay in the story. For others in society, they are called standard. You will see this in a lot of my future stories despite fandom.

🌸Men with a paternal relationship to their kids (like Budo) are called dad or father, while the men who have a maternal relationship to their kids (like Taro) are called Ma. Women with a paternal relationship to their kids (like Info) are called mom while women with a maternal relationship (like Ayano) are called mother

🌸If you're confused on pregnancy, I hate writing about live birth, so all same sex pairs laid either an egg (girls) or coughed up a pearl with the kids inside (boys). Only opposite sex pairs have live births. Deadass, don't think about it too hard, just know they are okay lol. If it helps, think of this as an original AU lol. 

🌸I started this story in I believe 2019(?), and I'm aware that the events of Yandere Simulator had been updated to start in 2021. However, I will continue to keep the dates the same. 

🌸Do not repeat anything that takes place in this story. I am not responsible for you breaking your or someone else's neck and I know a third of you weebs own or know someone with a katana. Deadass don't do it lol... Enjoy!)