Introduction

Hello, everyone! This is the introduction of Ask and Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! Featuring the cast from SpongeBob SquarePants, The Loud House, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, The Casagrandes, Pokémon, Glitter Force Doki Doki, Kim Possible, Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi and Glitter Force.

Let's meet the cast!

From SpongeBob SquarePants, we have the lovable SpongeBob SquarePants and his idiotic best friend, Patrick Star!

From The Loud House, we have the only boy in his family, Lincoln Loud and his eldest sister, Lori!

From The Casagrandes, we have Lincoln's friend/rival, Ronnie Anne and her older brother and Lori's boyfriend, Bobby!

From Kim Possible, we have the level headed Kim Possible, her goofy partner and lover, Ron Stoppable and the child prodigy, Wade Load!(With Rufus)

From The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, we have the Jamaican reaper, Grim, the moronic Billy, the cynical Mandy and the dorky Irwin!

From Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi, we have the adorable Ami, the cool Yumi, their money making manager, Kaz and their friend turned enemy, Julie!

From Pokémon, we have the soon-to-be Pokémon master, Ash Ketchum and his partner Pikachu!

From Glitter Force Doki Doki, we have the pure hearted Maya Aida, her best friend Rachel Woods, the wealty Clara Yotsuba, the Pop Sensation Mackenzie Mack, the bratty Natalie Miller and the daughter of a dark king, Regina! (With Kippie, Rory, Lance, David and Dina with them)

And from Glitter Force, we have the fairy tale loving scatterbrain, Emily, the pro volleyball star, Kelsey, the sensitive crybaby, Lily, the arachnophobic April and the elegant breeze, Chloe! (With Candy and Pop with them)

These 30 Heroes will answer any and all questions you may have for them!

1-4 additional characters will be added every month.

Here are the rules!

1. Keep the Dares and Questions PG-13 or lower.
2. No dares involving characters killing anyone.
3. No requesting other shows to be a permanent part of the cast.
4. If you dare any of the characters to read someone else's story, it must be PG-13 or lower.

Those are all the rules. Now ask/dare away!