Episode 100: The Season 2 Finale!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the season finale of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! We've come a long way, but we finally did it! We've reached 100 Episodes!

Maya: Yay!!

Emily: This is the ultra happiest moment of the series!!

SpongeBob:

Me: Alright then, without further ado, it's time to announce the very first show that'll be joining us in Season 3!

SpongeBob: Who could it possibly be?!

Me: Well SpongeBob, have you noticed something... peculiar about the shows that have been joining the roster?

Mandy: Too much Precure.

Me: Ok, besides that, notice anything else? There's been a noticeable lack of shows from a certain beloved TV Network, care to guess what it is?

Lincoln: Nickelodeon! There haven't been any Nicktoons reps for Season 2 aside from Squidward!

Me: That's right! You wanna know why?

Mandy: Because it's garbage?

Me: No! If I thought Nickelodeon was garbage, then why were SpongeBob, The Loud House, The Casagrandes and Jimmy Neutron invited?

Mandy: For views.

Me: Well, that's not it at all. The reason I waited so long to add a Nicktoons rep to the show in Season 2 was because I wanted to wait until the end of the season to invite them! After all, you know what they say, save the best for last!

SpongeBob: Who is it?!

Me: Well, aside from SpongeBob, Sailor Moon, Pokémon and the Powerpuff Girls, all of the shows that have been joining are from the 2000s and 2010s eras, so the Nicktoon that's joining is from the 90s!

Patrick:

Me: Want to know who it is now?

Patrick: Yes.

Me: Perhaps this classic theme will help you spell out the answer!

SpongeBob and Jimmy: Rocko's Modern Life?!

Me: That's right! Rocko, Heffer and Filbert, come on down!

*the spotlights turn on and point to the Wallaby, Steer and Turtle onstage*

Rocko: Hey everyone!

Lily: Oh my god, that dog looks so cute!!

Me: Actually, Rocko's a wallaby.

Emily: Wallaby, what's that?

Chloe: They're a breed of macropods from Australia.

Emily: Oh, cool!

Iona: So, who are these guys?

Jimmy: These guys are Rocko, Heffer and Filbert from the beloved 90s Nicktoon classic, Rocko's Modern Life!